Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Told it wasn't.

Can't see it myself.

Bar the turnstiles, if they are still operating, there is only one way in and out of the void, and that is via the concourse.

I just hope it's open to anyone who wants to go in there, and there isn't some sort of criteria to go in there.

I have got a Platinum season ticket. And I'm in all the cup schemes. ;-)
no team colours ;)

Reactions: jrb
Told it wasn't.

Can't see it myself.

Bar the turnstiles, if they are still operating, there is only one way in and out of the void, and that is via the concourse.

I just hope it's open to anyone who wants to go in there, and there isn't some sort of criteria to go in there.

I have got a Platinum season ticket. And I'm in all the cup schemes. ;-)
There is no way they are removing M2 when you think about it. That would mean forcing everyone in 115/116 through entrance N and then the concourse down to 115 would be absolute carnage. Just doesn't make any sense for that to be now a corporate area and to be decked out that way. Purposely around 115 to give that area a congregation point away from the away fans fence.

Joe's has laminate flooring, could be a new corporate offer? Saying that the away pen at WBA has laminate too.
Roel de Vries said the concourses would be transformed, at a Supporters Club meeting last season. There was no mention of this being for corporates and I recall thinking it would be for all based on what he said.

Roel lived up to his word on the cheaper tickets for youngsters so maybe He’s a positive influence for fans.

There is no way they are removing M2 when you think about it. That would mean forcing everyone in 115/116 through entrance N and then the concourse down to 115 would be absolute carnage. Just doesn't make any sense for that to be now a corporate area and to be decked out that way. Purposely around 115 to give that area a congregation point away from the away fans fence.

I agree.

But you never know with City.

PS. The kids won't be happy. No playing football anymore.

:-(

What are the smokers going to do now? No piling into the toilets anymore at half-time.

The Editors classic comes to mind.

Smokers outside the DJ booth doors.

How long before a female City fan is seen hanging around the DJ booth, dancing next to her handbag?

Last edited:
South Stand Disco! :-)

It's not really a disco, but it has got a DJ both.

Most of you who stand in South Stand Level 1 will know this area as the large void as you come into the stadium through the turnstiles.

Most of the time it's empty apart from when it's used on match days for a place to have a chat, a drink, to eat some food, and for the kids play football. At full time it's just an exit out of the stadium. It's also been used as a storage place at times. Last season it had a couple of beer carts located there.

Look at it now!

Don't shoot the messenger. This is what I was told during a general conversation about it. Some of it maybe correct. Some of it maybe incorrect.

The area is going to be open to the fans on level 1. I asked if it was corporate. I was told it wasn't. Obviously we'll find out at the first home game. The area will remain open for 2 hours after the game is over. As you can see from the pictures there's a full length bar along the right hand side wall. Seating/terracing in both corners, close to the concourse. Tables and chairs are on the left hand side. The DJ both is also on the left hand side. I don't know if the toilets are still there or not. I didn't go that far in to have a look. I don't know what's happening with the turnstiles.

A couple of slight duplicate pictures.

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02466.jpg

Thumbs up & thanks @jrb for giving us Blues an early sneak peak into these developments. Genuinely value them, especially as we're starved of City news & action until the season begins.

Keep them coming whenever you get a a chance!

Reactions: jrb
Thumbs up & thanks @jrb for giving us Blues an early sneak peak into these developments. Genuinely value them, especially as we're starved of City news & action until the season begins.

Keep them coming whenever you get a a chance!

Thanks.

I just got lucky.

Whether the bods at City are pleased or not that I took and posted the pictures, I don’t know.

At least City they are getting some very positive feedback on it from BM forum members, which they will be pleased about.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.