Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Call it Cityzen Journalism
City should be used to me by know. I covered the CFA being built, the South Stand expansion being built, the Coop Live Arena currently being built, and anything that catches my eye inside the ground, outside the ground, and around the Etihad Campus. If and when the North Stand expansion starts I‘ll cover that as well.

I agree.

But you never know with City.

PS. The kids won't be happy. No playing football anymore.

:-(

It's the little shits kicking a ball about in the Summerbee Bar near the toilers pre-game that get on my tits, £5 a pint of pisswasser and I don't want it spilt on my clothes.

City should be used to me by know. I covered the CFA being built, the South Stand expansion being built, the Coop Live Arena currently being built, and anything that catches my eye inside the ground, outside the ground, and around the Etihad Campus. If and when the North Stand expansion starts I‘ll cover that as well.
Great shots of that new void space - I've found it on the original 2013 plans but had no idea it was never actually used until now - its just labelled as Additional Concourse Space. But as well as the barrier onto the Away fans back then there was also eveidence of another barrier (which I assume has never been there) to the right of the entrance of that new space too narrowing of the main concourse facing the concession to the right of that entry.
new-concourse-behind-ss1.png

My ticket for Bournemouth still says M2 so hopefully its still there. Would be a pain in the ass losing that as its always such a breeze getting in compared to everywhere else.
I’ll be honest, the bizarre loophole of M2 always being empty is one of the main reasons I haven’t relocated out of the south stand L1.

Roel de Vries said the concourses would be transformed, at a Supporters Club meeting last season. There was no mention of this being for corporates and I recall thinking it would be for all based on what he said.

Roel lived up to his word on the cheaper tickets for youngsters so maybe He’s a positive influence for fans.
Fingers crossed. I hope they don’t fuck this up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.