Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Its grim as fuck going in there isnt it. Can only imagine its even worse for dads taking their little kids on and having to take them into that.
You’ve Gotto be a bit dim to take your child into the SS bogs at 115/6. There’s plenty of other toilets which won’t be full of coke or smoke around the stadium

You’ve Gotto be a bit dim to take your child into the SS bogs at 115/6. There’s plenty of other toilets which won’t be full of coke or smoke around the stadium
Its not really the point, but i imagine anyone who knows them gives them a miss.

Or plans for a hotel? Pretty sure I remember seeing a video a few months back a Newcastle fan saying Ashley sold the land and they can’t get it back as there’s plans for developments.

They sold the land behind the stand but sure I read the company since went bust so there was a chance to get it back.

Roel de Vries said the concourses would be transformed, at a Supporters Club meeting last season. There was no mention of this being for corporates and I recall thinking it would be for all based on what he said.

Roel lived up to his word on the cheaper tickets for youngsters so maybe He’s a positive influence for fans.
Bet you any money you want that EL3 will be just as crap as it always has been.

City should be used to me by know. I covered the CFA being built, the South Stand expansion being built, the Coop Live Arena currently being built, and anything that catches my eye inside the ground, outside the ground, and around the Etihad Campus. If and when the North Stand expansion starts I‘ll cover that as well.
They should be helping and encouraging you, fantastic to see updates like this and thanks for the time and effort you put into them.

I now live far away from the UK and I love to see how things are developing.

Or plans for a hotel? Pretty sure I remember seeing a video a few months back a Newcastle fan saying Ashley sold the land and they can’t get it back as there’s plans for developments.
There is a metro station and a car park behind the Gallowgate and a road in between think the City Council wanted to build student accommodation on the car park. no idea who owns it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.