Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

It’s about time they where both instructed to sort that out, they’ve had long enough to do it since the original decision, in the same way clubs being promoted to the championship have a limited time to make their stadiums all seater. Clubs/supporters should lobby the PL
…there’s also special dispensation for 2 PL clubs that don’t have screens at all - you know the ones that could show controversial replays/VAR.
Can you guess which 2?

It’s about time they where both instructed to sort that out, they’ve had long enough to do it since the original decision, in the same way clubs being promoted to the championship have a limited time to make their stadiums all seater. Clubs/supporters should lobby the PL
The rule only applied to Sunderland who moved fans from lower to upper. NU were in the championship at the time and MU were not a target. Sunderland got relegated so it made no difference.

Here is the FSA getting it wrong and taking credit for something making zero difference, whilst not knowing MU didn't have pitch side seats or ignoring the fact.

The rule only applied to Sunderland who moved fans from lower to upper. NU were in the championship at the time and MU were not a target. Sunderland got relegated so it made no difference.

Here is the FSA getting it wrong and taking credit for something making zero difference, whilst not knowing MU didn't have pitch side seats or ignoring the fact.

Maybe clubs should just stick the rags & mags in the gods too, I know it’s not our style to lower ourselves to their levels, but can you imagine if clubs said we want the same for our supporters, or you can naff off to the back of the stand too, next they’ll be binning off the £30 away ticket price cap because they can, gone are the days when the rags called the shots, it’s time to force them in line with everyone else & stop them abusing loopholes

Which is an absolute joke Newcastle away section is the worst in the PL I live in Newcastle and will not set foot in that stadium it’s an absolute piss take
I have been to one match at Newcastle in the last thirty years. It was in 2010-11. My Geordie son-in-law bought the tickets for six of us. He got them for the Gallowgate End! Two seats away from me was the big fat nutter who would always take his shirt off even on Boxing Day. We kept quiet throughout!

City were 2-0 up after five minutes and won 3-1. We could not see the City fans at all. We certainly could hear them but they were above our sight lines.

Nobody is telling me that in a 52,000+ capacity stadium, they cannot find a section for the away fans at pitch level.

The London Stadium has helped the Hammers to become a biggest Club with, now, the second bigger attendances in the Prem.

The ground is nothing special but the away end isn’t as bad as Barca.
£9 for a fucking hotdog is pretty special. £6.50 for a warm can of beer in a plastic cup is pretty special as well.

Working man's game, my candy ass.

I have been to one match at Newcastle in the last thirty years. It was in 2010-11. My Geordie son-in-law bought the tickets for six of us. He got them for the Gallowgate End! Two seats away from me was the big fat nutter who would always take his shirt off even on Boxing Day. We kept quiet throughout!

City were 2-0 up after five minutes and won 3-1. We could not see the City fans at all. We certainly could hear them but they were above our sight lines.

Nobody is telling me that in a 52,000+ capacity stadium, they cannot find a section for the away fans at pitch level.
The stupid thing about is that you come out under the stand anyway. Could easily fit away fans in a section of their lower tier where they exit in the same place.

I bet West Ham wish they could convert their ground properly and get rid of the running track and temporary stands. The people in charge of building what was then the City of Manchester stadium did a very good job of building something that wasn’t going to turn into a white elephant like so many Olympic Venues.
Even if they dug down, I’d still think they’d have a considerable gap from the stands to the pitch.

The void between upper and lower tiers at the 'away' end is ridiculous. Presumably for a stage for gigs etc? It's bad enough how far the fans are from the pitch on the halfway line, but look how separated the City fans (or any away fans) are...View attachment 52259

Sure I remember seeing photos of when it first opened and those voids were just open, meaning that walkway thing was actually a bridge. Mental stuff.

Am sure I’m not imagining this.

Updated pictures of the nearly finished new bar area in South Stand Level 1.

Note the new City Square stage and full length curved digital screen.

Pictures courtesy of forum member M18CTID. Thanks.

IMG-20220809-WA0000-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0001-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0002-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0003-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0004-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0005-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0006-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0007-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0008-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0009-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0011-2.jpg

IMG-20220809-WA0010-2.jpg

Looks mint. Can’t wait to see this on Saturday. I’m in 116

£9 for a fucking hotdog is pretty special. £6.50 for a warm can of beer in a plastic cup is pretty special as well.

Working man's game, my candy ass.
If you avoid the hot dogs? a fan could soon afford a season ticket at West Ham. IIRC, they were offering 2 year season cards for about £300 a year when the stadium open end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.