Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

anyone having doubts about whether we should extend or not should be fully behind any expansion, i live miles from manchester and City shirts are appearing literally everywhere, City shirts are becoming the shirt of choice for loads of young ones, more sustained success can only cement this growth. How many people would love to take in a match buy literally cannot get a pair of tickets together never mind 4 or 5. Selling an additional 9000 tickets would be easuly achievable with the correct pricing, i would even add some of our bigger fixtures now would attract 75-80000

Remember being in crowds of 63,000 at Maine road,dad was at the 84,569 record crowd stood on the Kippax before the roof was on.
The 3-3 draw with United in 1971 was the biggest crowd I was in at Maine Road.
It was the year when there was no seating in The North Stand,so capacity was alot higher than later in the 1970s.
I think the attendance that day was over 63,000 .

It was the year when there was no seating in The North Stand,so capacity was alot higher than later in the 1970s.
Yes was at the game the last 63,000 crowd at Maine road,seats went in following season capacity was then 54,000.

That was the figure given but defo higher

This has been posted by a guy on Facebook who seems to have pretty good knowledge of the Club.

The family stand is finally in the works of being extended similar to what the south stand 3rd tier is like.....it will be the second highest attendance premier league club with it being extended to around 62/63 thousand....also a hotel is back in discussion plans of building it on the land of the stadium!

The future is definitely bright for us blues!

which group was it posted on?

even the model of the stadium you can buy has the etihad with the north stand extended?

would love for a lego version to come out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.