Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Probably fuck all as it will have the same people in it that it does now, the build of the stand doesn't seem to be a issue when it's full of fans from the lower league in a cup game for example who manage to make enough noise to fill the stadium in the current design
Exactly, we could have 100 thousand in it and if they don't sing, hey no atmosphere, this all bollocks this about
I started as a singer as a kid standing and sitting on the old Kippax wall. Over time I made my way up the Kippax until I ended up in the top left corner, facing the pitch, next to the away fans. Ask any FOC like me who used to stand there, it was f*cking brilliant, especially for the derby and the big games. I feel for the kids and the youth of today who will never experience that. I still feel lucky and privileged to have been part of that Kippax singing section, even though it wasn’t classed as singing section in those days.

Having something similar at the back of the 2nd tier filled with FOC singers like me mixed in with the youth would be great.
And dodging the coins and the odd fucking dart !!

Probably constrained by planning permission which wouldn't have been put in by ourselves at that time.

Wouldn’t even have been a consideration back then tbh. Everyone was taken in my perfectly designed bowls not thinking about how the atmosphere may be impacted. Was only really thinking from a construction standpoint.

Not the best mock-up but it would be immense - and on big nights would be absolutely bouncing. I reckon we need the NS to be two tiers just to mix it up a bit though. I get those that like symmetry but I think the added character of something different at one end would life the whole ground. Hope it's not a too distant dream to see those sides expanded. I reckon we might get more images/certainty on those proposals when the NS proposals are released - which hopefully isn't too long away. Maybe something to do during the WC to get some publicity!
What is it a mock up of

1000 singers at the back of the 2nd tier will get the rest of the 2nd tier going, which will hopefully get the rest of the ground going? Hopefully? :-)

PS. That’s where consultation with the fans comes in, including official and unofficial fan groups.
Where are you going to find a 1000 singers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.