Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Frankly I think they are deciding how much to invest for the future with the stadium expansion included.
Hopefully hotel etc will will make for a massive construction phase especially now that the audio arena is closer to completion.

Frankly I think they are deciding how much to invest for the future with the stadium expansion included.
Hopefully hotel etc will will make for a massive construction phase especially now that the audio arena is closer to completion.
The interest in us as a club has never been greater, the passion and connection of the fans, never greater, there is NO excuse not to get the stadium extended, now or never.

If they ever do build the North Stand, the way forward regarding the inside of stadiums has changed after what Spurs have done. All contactless and the Goaline bar has special pints that fill from the bottom as well as a inhouse brewary and food market court

View attachment 60196
View attachment 60197
View attachment 60199
View attachment 60200
View attachment 60201

Have been in the Spurs home end just once at the new ground but these pictures are not a reflection of what I came across. Are these pictures in corporate / part corporate areas?

So many talk about the service at Spurs but I found it dreadful.

The interest in us as a club has never been greater, the passion and connection of the fans, never greater, there is NO excuse not to get the stadium extended, now or never.

We need the NS expansion now like you say. The wider facilities that are delivered will probably have been discussed and I'm sure we'll hear more on those soon as well. As that area develops and more people come the need to expand the stadium further will become more pressing.

I'm hopeful that the club future-proof the stadium expansion by submitting an application that includes side stand expansion as well. That's more because I want to see it than anything else though! But they could implement the NS expansion first and give themselves the ability to do the side stands when more of the collar site is redeveloped and more people are in the area. If the site does become more of a 24/7 venue with leisure/recreational facilities bringing thousands of people in then we'll see a lot more demand for tickets beyond 60,000. Why not pop to a game whilst you're in the area? We could probably get 65,000+ already for the CL knockouts with Haaland here. There will be loads of tourists who would come to a CL game. The league games might be a bit lower, but the club could design the side stands so that blocks can be closed for certain games and reduce operating costs for those. The empty seat jibes might continue but they will anyway. If we're getting 65,000 people not many people can question our support!

It's got to be pretty soon we start to see proposals though. Hopefully an announcement in the WC break to keep City in the news for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.