Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Yourwelcome to sit with me in SS3 and leave at the final whistle,walk over to that estate by the Old Rd where I park at my Aunts house and then proceed to sit in my car for anything up to 2 hrs as we trundle slowly down the Old Rd,along The Mancunian Way, Regents Rd and finally reach some kind of sanity on the M62 towards Warrington to try and get a feel for why people moan about getting away from the stadium...... I'll drop you at Warrington Central Station, you can make yer own way back...

I also live in Warrington. I'd avoid Manc Way like the plague. I either go up Queens Rd and through Cheetham Hill/L Broughton behind Salford Uni or out to M56 via Longsight and A34 depending on which mood takes me. Have to agree though, getting away by car can be a nightmare and will only get worse as more cars end up on the road.

Spurs have already put in the rails for safe standing. They’d just need to swap out the plastic seats for ones that can be locked if there is a change in regulation.

No worries.

The law will have been changed long before the new Spurs stadium is finished!

Spurs have already put in the rails for safe standing. They’d just need to swap out the plastic seats for ones that can be locked if there is a change in regulation.

Pitch looks dreadful. You'd think all the money they've spent they'd sort the pitch properly.

I wonder if supporters of other clubs are as obsessed as City fans seem to be about how long it takes to get home after the match?

I wonder if supporters of other clubs are as obsessed as City fans seem to be about how long it takes to get home after the match?
Tbf not every ground has our issues getting away, volume of fans, distance to travel etc.

I'm only 6 miles or so away so I'm lucky in that respect but even then it's a bit of a pain.

Speaking to someone very high up at City and it's all systems go regarding the collar site, in 4 Years time it will be unrecognisable.
Missed this post pib, interesting.

When did this thread start? Nine years ago? It’s the thread that got me reading this site and ended up with me signing up.

Exciting post fella!

However, while I think the South Stand looks pretty good, a mate of mine sits up there and says it’s actually a bit shit. With the slippy floors and crush for the exits, it’s got accidents waiting to happen all over the shop and he wonders how it passed its safety tests.

I hope the Collar Site has a bit more of a world class feel to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.