Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

MMU Video flythrough of future proposals/buildings. Includes the proposed MMU Sports Science Institute building at the Etihad Campus. Behind the Athletics stadium. Watch in HD via the cog.

Credit to M60 who found it and posted it on SSC MCR.

Nice one. The RFL are moving to the campus soon as well. Don’t know where they’re going to be based exactly yet though.

4 screen grabs from the video.

3672_B925-93_EB-476_E-8_BFB-63_B072133_FB0.jpg

9_C595_E38-_E02_A-4_FF5-8_E26-_C345_DD2392_A4.jpg

AE606_EA8-42_DA-46_AA-9_B4_C-2414_A2_BF058_D.jpg

BA7385_A8-88_A1-4_C24-8_B32-_B88191_E4014_D.jpg

Missed this post pib, interesting.

When did this thread start? Nine years ago? It’s the thread that got me reading this site and ended up with me signing up.

Exciting post fella!

However, while I think the South Stand looks pretty good, a mate of mine sits up there and says it’s actually a bit shit. With the slippy floors and crush for the exits, it’s got accidents waiting to happen all over the shop and he wonders how it passed its safety tests.

I hope the Collar Site has a bit more of a world class feel to it.

They’ve sorted the floor by putting down a third coat of epoxy with a layer of grit to make it non-slip - which is what should have been done in the firs place.
I still scratch my head how that stand received it’s safety certificate when half of it discharges through a single set of double doors. it definitely is an accident waiting to happen .

MMU Video flythrough of future proposals/buildings. Includes the proposed MMU Sports Science Institute building at the Etihad Campus. Behind the Athletics stadium. Watch in HD via the cog.

Credit to M60 who found it and posted it on SSC MCR.

Do you know if the dates mentioned in the video are start dates or end dates?

Hopefully any further development arround the ground will include improving the transport system. Possibly Tram sidings?
I've never understood why they haven't tried to reinstate the railway junction from Piccadilly to the freight line that runs alongside the Athletics Arena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.