Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Farmers in Lincolnshire are offering £20 a hour to harvest cabbage and cauliflower but can't get anyone because they have to work

Farmers in Lincolnshire are offering £20 a hour to harvest cabbage and cauliflower but can't get anyone because they have to work

Do you think the farmers would be offering £20 an hour if the Eastern Europeans were still working for them? Would they f*ck! No wonder the farmers couldn’t get any British people to do the harvesting and still can’t. I’ve got no sympathy for those greedy farmers and their slave gangs. Raking it in, whilst treating the Eastern European workers like sh*t. Agricultural car washes.

Last edited:
Do you think the Farmers would be offering £20 an hour if the Eastern Europeans were still working for them? Would they f*ck! No wonder the farmers couldn’t get any British people to do the harvesting, and still can’t.

I’ve got no sympathy for those greedy farmers. Raking it in, whilst treating the Eastern European workers like sh*t.

You have no empathy with the cauliflower and cabbage, Which is disheartenning.

Do you think the farmers would be offering £20 an hour if the Eastern Europeans were still working for them? Would they f*ck! No wonder the farmers couldn’t get any British people to do the harvesting and still can’t. I’ve got no sympathy for those greedy farmers and their slave gangs. Raking it in, whilst treating the Eastern European workers like sh*t. Agricultural car washes.
What celery would be acceptable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.