Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I'm going out on a limb.

I think once the NS is expanded that will be it for the foreseeable future. Maybe for good?

After that I think City will finally turn their attention to the Collar site.(with a new proposal for the Collar Site showing numbered massing blocks in the North Stand PA)

I'm going out on a limb.

I think once the NS is expanded that will be it for the foreseeable future. Maybe for good?

After that I think City will finally turn their attention to the Collar site.(with a new proposal for the Collar Site showing numbered massing blocks in the North Stand PA)
Depends how much we grow within the next few years me. We’ve already grown by a huge amount since the return of covid, imagine what a few more titles and a champions league would do.

This image gives a good idea of just how much extra capacity could be added by making the side as big as the stands behind the goals and then filling in the corners.

DB08FBF4-A9A9-45F7-A386-FD4E75B8DB04.jpeg

You forgot to mention the 2 biggest parts of the plans, the log flume & the travelator

If you’re gonna do it, do it properly mate
And is the cheetah racing going to be inside the wrap or outside?

What would we do with two stadiums ? And also thought the CFA was already too small where would a stadium go or do you mean it will go where ASDA is or where other business are
The owner wants to build the very finest stadium in the world ‘ in his own name ‘,the current stadium was always considered to be ‘medium term temporary’ and a new one was planned from the outset.

The CFA is a huge footprint, much bigger than the Etihad Campus, more land is being bought around both locations.

The biggest long term attraction to the owners wasn’t the stadium, it was the availability of large ares of cheap land with common boundaries.

Relocating and building the CFA whilst continuing to use The Etihad is child’s play in relative terms. If you have seen the creation and development of the Islands off Abu Dhabi mainland you’ll understand.

The wrap is agreed. Completing the final elevations of the W & E stands post construction will take seven working days. The Spungen Moss is cultivated off site,the infrastructure pre fabricated and erected on sight.

Oh ye of little faith,cast the scales from thy eyes, for ignorance is not bliss !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.