Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Watching a Var? You've not been to many football matches have you?
What I meant, is some teams show their games on the screens, I know VAR doesn't show anything it shows people at home the slow-motion replays. What I meant is that if these screens showed replays of incidents.

Impressive. This is Manchester not Las Vegas nor London yet has attracted such a major investment in a "provincial city".

People in Manchester underestimate how attractive the place it has become. Especially to the young including from London and overseas who want to experience accessible city centre living.

Manchester is now THE northern hub city and place to be and experience even for the affluent South East. I now live in Surrey and so many kids are keen to move to experience Manchester. Think how many are already City fans. Support for Manchester and City is exploding.

Investors in the collar site have done their homework.

Impressive. This is Manchester not Las Vegas nor London yet has attracted such a major investment in a "provincial city".

People in Manchester underestimate how attractive the place it has become. Especially to the young including from London and overseas who want to experience accessible city centre living.

Manchester is now THE northern hub city and place to be and experience even for the affluent South East. I now live in Surrey and so many kids are keen to move to experience Manchester. Think how many are already City fans. Support for Manchester and City is exploding.

Investors in the collar site have done their homework.
I was in town today and it was rammed with young people from across the globe. Tourists, students, and lots of families on half-term. The city-centre was as busy as it used to be on Saturday afternoons in the 70s. It has been totally transformed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.