Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

GXCity said:
Quick snippet of info regarding the stadium plans which are progressing nicely. We are looking at the two ends being extended in a similar fashion to the Kop at Anfield from the 2nd tier upwards.

To be honest it looks absolutly awesome!

The coller site designs are just on another level to the stadium.

Will continue to update what I can get away with. Just wish I could put it on here for you all

Meanwhile at The Swamp rat boys hotel looks.......ok. Bless

Physically? Metaphysically? Geographically? Architecturally?

On a separate note...anyone read this...be nice to think there might be a link up eventually (apple world has been mooted on here...)

http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/...r-s-secret-technology-project-dubbed-tomorrow

Markie07 said:
GXCity said:
Quick snippet of info regarding the stadium plans which are progressing nicely. We are looking at the two ends being extended in a similar fashion to the Kop at Anfield from the 2nd tier upwards.

Will continue to update what I can get away with. Just wish I could put it on here for you all

Will it not look the same as the pictures that have been shown already ie the new complex?

only the training complex plans have been released publically. What you have to remeber that whilst these are impressive no one will see them once finished apart from the club.

The other ones are for public viewing and my first impression is that AD are making a statement. Think Dubai and AD and you get the idea. MCC are also involved and this is reflected as it will raise the Citys profile like nothing else.

GXCity said:
Markie07 said:
GXCity said:

Will it not look the same as the pictures that have been shown already ie the new complex?

only the training complex plans have been released publically. What you have to remeber that whilst these are impressive no one will see them once finished apart from the club.

The other ones are for public viewing and my first impression is that AD are making a statement. Think Dubai and AD and you get the idea. MCC are also involved and this is reflected as it will raise the Citys profile like nothing else.

get the feeling the stadium will end up looking like a damp squib compared to the surrounding area or are they going to tart it up too?

GXCity said:

Thanks for posting. Much appreciated

Why Always Ste said:
Find this frustrating lol.. if you have seen stuff, post it up :-D
NDA mate, frustrating for me too<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
GXCity said:
Markie07 said:

get the feeling the stadium will end up looking like a damp squib compared to the surrounding area or are they going to tart it up too?

Not at all

GXCity said:
Markie07 said:
GXCity said:

Probably an important part in this City's history with this and the other rumours doing the rounds...I have no idea what the validity, plausibility of these rumours are, but we're lucky enough here to believe they could be more than a 'pipe'.

Why Always Ste said:
Find this frustrating lol.. if you have seen stuff, post it up :-D

Agreed, it's so annoying knowing all these amazing plans are going on behind the scenes and we can only hear tiny bits about them! But I appreciate the bits of information you give out GXCity and I can't wait to see them one day.

GXCity said:

Thanks for information, hope you are able to tell us more as things develop. Are you in a position to say how you are able to see these developments?

exciting times.. you can see why ferran soriano joined us the future is ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.