Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

fbloke said:
oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:
Not posted on this thread for a while as the club are releasing news I confirmed such as the expansion.

Phase 1 of the Campus should be complete in in a similar timescale. The announcements will be coming for quite a few more years and once we are well into our plans, I am reliably informed it is already attracting private investors to the area.

Obviously it will all stop soon when the Sheikh gets bored and pulls out as we keep getting told by jealous Rags!

Yes mate I do remember your posts ref the "release news" from City.The above looks very promising.
The Rags either don`t want to understand what is happening, or the fuckers are just simpletons.

As much as they are missing the point of what City are developing there are also quite a large number of Blues who fail to appreciate exactly how much land united are buying up near old trafford.

They must have a longer term plan for the acres they are buying up and continue to buy when they get the chance.

It makes sense on a "monkey see, monkey do" basis but, presumably, they would have to borrow yet more money to fund their activities.

Just taken loads of new pictures of the training complex. I''ll upload them later.

South stand expansion. I stand corrected on this. There's a large diagram of the proposal/expansion on the back of the cabin as up come in from the main stadium entrance. Explains it all. 100% sure it isn't the current stands with 3 tiers, as the cable supports are loctated differently on the diagram. I''ve taken some pictures.

Plenty of activity today in and around the cabin. Painting, signs going up, and fitting out taking place.

If the roof gets raised in the south stand have I got more chane of getting wet when it rains in the south stand lower???

Got there in the end. Lol! Picture of the camera LCD screen showing the diagram, taken with my mobile phone camera. Apologies for the quality. Sat in a car park in town.

As stated, I stand corrected. I'll leave it up to you lot to decide.

[bigimg]http://imgur.com/DmfHO2B.jpeg[/bigimg]

jrb said:
Got there in the end. Lol! Picture of the camera LCD screen showing the diagram, taken with my mobile phone camera. Apologies for the quality. Sat in a car park in town.

As stated, I stand corrected. I'll leave it up to you lot to decide.

[bigimg]http://imgur.com/DmfHO2B.jpeg[/bigimg]

Not convinced that's it myself

They're a watertight outfit...can't seem them prematurely spurting out the details on the back of a portacabin...

I agree, it seems unlikely that will be the actual expansion and is more likely to just be some generic design. Can't see why they would print the technical drawing on the cabin like that.

gouldybob said:
Chancy Termites said:
Hope we get a wider choice of food stalls outside the ground. Hot dogs and chips are all well and good, even if they are Marco Pierre White hot dogs, but a bit of variety wouldn't go amiss.

Since moving from Maine Road I have missed the Curry after the match, but until collar site is up and running I can't imagine to much variety being offered
I drive through Rusholme and go for a curry on the way home from the Etihad sometimes.

somapop said:
They're a watertight outfit...can't seem them prematurely spurting out the details on the back of a portacabin...

I take your point Somapop.

However, it's a basic diagram of a/the stand. TBH it gives absolutely nothing away design wise, apart from the additional 3rd tier and how it's configured.

As I noted before, I don't remember the cable/roof supports being like that currently.

At least the public display will be open 7 days a week

I'm sure we''ll find out sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.