Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

OxBlue said:
Memory might be tricking me (I was very Drunk) but Dortmunds ground had a sort of outer shell with concessions on the ground inside before on in to the main bit??
I think it was "inside" the ground but it was more open than ours with fences rather than walls to the outside although has to be said the range of food - sausages or nowt was not the best

Carver said:
fbloke said:
gouldybob said:
Since moving from Maine Road I have missed the Curry after the match, but until collar site is up and running I can't imagine to much variety being offered

I reckon we will see many new ideas via the Legends (Yankees) partnership.

I've been to the New Yankee Stadium, there are many different competing outlets all around the concourses with quite a wide variation of cholesterol inducing goodies on offer.

Warning, just looking at some of these delights is enough to pile on the pounds:

<a class="postlink" href="http://newyork.cbslocal.com/top-lists/best-yankee-stadium-eats/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newyork.cbslocal.com/top-lists/b ... dium-eats/</a>

During the World Series the Philly Cheese Steak was $10.75 (£7.25)!

I do like the idea of the catering inside the ground going to a number of places to give a wide variety of choice and hopefully a more competitive product in terms of price and quality.

Surely if the stadium has an outer skin and inside is under cover MCFC's aim will be to get people there early, eat, do stuff, paid for of course which extends 'the match day experience', all of which City has financial control over

Now THAT'S more like it.

And this announcement is the just the tip of the iceberg.....I would expect a further one this year calender year on the Campus if the programme is to be met.

oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:
And this announcement is the just the tip of the iceberg.....I would expect a further one this year calender year on the Campus if the programme is to be met.

I do wish you`d stop all this prick teasing GX !! ;)

Not posted on this thread for a while as the club are releasing news I confirmed such as the expansion.

Phase 1 of the Campus should be complete in in a similar timescale. The announcements will be coming for quite a few more years and once we are well into our plans, I am reliably informed it is already attracting private investors to the area.

Obviously it will all stop soon when the Sheikh gets bored and pulls out as we keep getting told by jealous Rags!

GXCity said:
oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:

Not posted on this thread for a while as the club are releasing news I confirmed such as the expansion.

Phase 1 of the Campus should be complete in in a similar timescale. The announcements will be coming for quite a few more years and once we are well into our plans, I am reliably informed it is already attracting private investors to the area.

Obviously it will all stop soon when the Sheikh gets bored and pulls out as we keep getting told by jealous Rags!

Dont worry boys, there's always Chelsea....

GXCity said:
oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:

Yes mate I do remember your posts ref the "release news" from City.The above looks very promising.
The Rags either don`t want to understand what is happening, or the fuckers are just simpletons.

oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:
oakiecokie said:

Yes mate I do remember your posts ref the "release news" from City.The above looks very promising.
The Rags either don`t want to understand what is happening, or the fuckers are just simpletons.

As much as they are missing the point of what City are developing there are also quite a large number of Blues who fail to appreciate exactly how much land united are buying up near old trafford.

They must have a longer term plan for the acres they are buying up and continue to buy when they get the chance.

fbloke said:
oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:

As much as they are missing the point of what City are developing there are also quite a large number of Blues who fail to appreciate exactly how much land united are buying up near old trafford.

They must have a longer term plan for the acres they are buying up and continue to buy when they get the chance.

It's to house their 650m fans

GXCity said:
fbloke said:
oakiecokie said:

It's to house their 650m fans

Queue for the season tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.