Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

toffee balls said:
Manchester1894 said:
Bar the roof.... this is iiiiiinteresting....
[bigimg]http://www.arupassociates.com/media/cache/0a/91/0a91a91f1f6423c839ab8a9a1a8e30b0.jpg[/bigimg]
Shall I piss on his chips

Not understanding that comment TB?

I'm simply saying our owners national stadium 'bowl' (ie no roof) could almost be a replica of the of the one we might expect....

Even if it's not, it's just playful talk until the actual plans are released.

*hides chips*

Anyone know when we will actually be able to see these plans?

Mayor West said:

Now on the side of that cabin.

worsleyweb said:
Mayor West said:

Now on the side of that cabin.

That's not all its going to be though is it? It only shows the side stands. Think it's just a teaser.

Manchester1894 said:
toffee balls said:
Manchester1894 said:
Bar the roof.... this is iiiiiinteresting....
[bigimg]http://www.arupassociates.com/media/cache/0a/91/0a91a91f1f6423c839ab8a9a1a8e30b0.jpg[/bigimg]
Shall I piss on his chips

Not understanding that comment TB?

I'm simply saying our owners national stadium 'bowl' (ie no roof) could almost be a replica of the of the one we might expect....

Even if it's not, it's just playful talk until the actual plans are released.

*hides chips*
Sorry fella , bit nazzy today.
This thread was the thread that dared to dream at times.
However , it would appear that Reality Bites.

I still love the Etihad

JRB who is Disco Steve? Ie: Does he work for Arup... scary how close his schematic is to that portakabin... like it's actually the same?? Right down to the cable tensions you mentioned??

worsleyweb said:
53000 is my estimate. 2500 each end.

All that work for 5,000 seats at the lower end of the entrance price! No chance.
The way to hugely increase matchday revenue is corporate

That is unless the club is looking to increase the cost of seats on L2 of the East and CB enorrmously and justify it with 5,000 lower price seats for people who want to relocate out of L2

The section plan is of the east stand probably,it clearly shows the disabled seating areas as they are at present on level two and three.

The broad line on the roof section shows how the roofline will be cut back too,then as you see there's a tease showing you additional seating in the area presently occupied by the screen.

There you can see how the supports will hold the temporary roofline,with additional cables to be attached.

We will end up with 2 large ends/ banked at either end probably each end holding no less than 6,000 that's the feasibility of the project no less.

WAIT AND SEE?

Have the top journalists not already been briefed by the club saying 6,000 at each side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.