Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

Caveman said:
Loukas said:
After a meeting at the club on Monday. I was told the both ends will be expanded by around 6,500 seats EACH. The expantion proposals centre is as it says for different proposals and for fans to go and give their views on what they want/would like from the expansion.

When we play in the cup and give the ends away to the other teams fans they usually bring about 7,000. So obviously the new third tier is going to be bigger than what some people are showing on here.
Away cup followings are 5800 becuase that is all the ends currently hold.
Holds more than that - programme lists away fan nos and FA Cup away fans were in excess of 6k - which isn't the entire South Stand anyway<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:21 pm --<br /><br />
somapop said:
Some really good points on the last page...with the 'keeping their card close to their chests' nature of ADUG et al, I really can't see them accidentally leaking the plans on some cabin mural...and I think Tolmie's post is pretty spot on.

Perhaps the North Stand is linked to a built in structure afterall (although I'm not sure I like the destruction of the current symmetry.

Look forward to more details over the next few days.
The portacabin is presumably specifically there to leak the plans

I agree with Tolmie. There must be a significant change to warrant a residents consultation exercise

I like Loukas's news of a 13k expansion as that could give us a bigger ground than Arsenal

quiet_riot said:
Dear

Manchester City Football Club is exploring options to expand the Etihad Stadium.

The vast majority of matches are sold out and further demand for tickets remains. An expanded Etihad Stadium would allow more people to watch City with a range of new facilities and ticket prices to cater for all budgets. Extensive supporter research clearly indicates that there is a strong desire for more general admission tickets and a variety of matchday hospitality offerings.

Should the expansion go ahead, some areas of Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2 could be upgraded to enjoy an enhanced concourse and access to a private bar.

This could mean a direct impact on the area in which you currently sit. With this in mind we wanted to inform you of these proposals before they are communicated to the wider fan base.

On Friday 12th July, the exhibition which forms the first phase of consultation on the Club's proposals to expand the Etihad Stadium will open. We pride ourselves on our positive relationship with our fans and are therefore keen to seek your views on these proposals.

Just as we did at the outset of our plans to build the City Football Academy - now midway through construction - we have created a consultation facility to inform you of the Stadium Expansion proposals and to gauge your feedback.

There is nothing you need to do at this stage. We will contact you in the coming months as part of the on-going stadium expansion consultation process to provide further details of these potential changes.

Details of the potential stadium expansion can be viewed at the Etihad Stadium or online at mcfc.co.uk/stadiumfuture. The consultation space will be open to the public from Friday 12th July.

Kind regards,

Danny Wilson
Director of Sales, Service & Operations

From the other thread

OHHHH I'm off tomorrow do i go down first thing<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 pm --<br /><br />Also, it seems the consultation space might be for fans in the the stadium from that mail

Was just going to post the same thing. We won't have to wait long lads. Looks like tomorrows the day.

Was down at the shop ealier today, looks like I might have to bob along tomorrow again on my half day.

mostonbluemark said:
Was just going to post the same thing. We won't have to wait long lads. Looks like tomorrows the day.

for stage one only.

For them that get the chance of going don't forget to take photos and will expect full explanantion on here by 6.00pm tomorrow. :-)

Rammyblues said:
For them that get the chance of going don't forget to take photos and will expect full explanantion on here by 6.00pm tomorrow. :-)

I'd rather project spilled tonight ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.