Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

M24 Citizen said:
If there will be gaps like that between the CB/East stands and North/Sound stands then the wind gusts and possibly rain will make it pretty shitty for people sat in the new tiers during winter. I like the look of it though.

Haha would be great for us blues who used to stand between the Kippax and North Stand in the 70's & 80's getting pissed wet through watching through the netting under the edge of the North Stand roof for some protection.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
So there's to be no 'poxy' 2500 fill-in then, as some moaned?

Not even the start of things to come.

Or that it won't happen for another 10 years.....if at all<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
GXCity said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
I'm not sure if I like it or not, it seems a little disjointed or something? Maybe it's just the model though!

Or maybe it is just the first stage of expansion?

4th Tier?

There are designs for this but we would have to be consistently filling a 60k for a number of years to even contemplate putting them into action. And by a number of years I am talking 10-15 so that would be 2025 at the earliest.

GXCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Or that it won't happen for another 10 years.....if at all

-- Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm --

NipHolmes said:
GXCity said:
Or maybe it is just the first stage of expansion?

4th Tier?

There are designs for this but we would have to be consistently filling a 60k for a number of years to even contemplate putting them into action. And by a number of years I am talking 10-15 so that would be 2025 at the earliest.

Awesome!!!

Seeing as I got within a whisker of getting it right this time, expect some fourth tier speculative variations from me soon...

Have the East Stand roof off already ;-)
ReadyForFourthTier.jpg

GXCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Or that it won't happen for another 10 years.....if at all

haha

GXCity said:
wireblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

If it's not the start of things to come what is it? :)

The rest of the Campus.

GX, not getting greedy, probably giddy though, might we expect an announcement about Phase 1 of the Campus this year. Might be nice for us to speculate as to the kind of scale can we envisage?

so with an extra 12,000 from next 2 stages, and provision made for further tiers above/on top of east and west stands, how many extra seats would each stand give us at same roof height ?

South - 6000
North - 6000
East - 10000 ?
West - 10000

Total - c80000 and biggest club ground in the country in 10 years ?

(drools)

mostonbluemark said:
GXCity said:
wireblue said:
If it's not the start of things to come what is it? :)

The rest of the Campus.

GX, not getting greedy, probably giddy though, might we expect an announcement about Phase 1 of the Campus this year. Might be nice for us to speculate as to the kind of scale can we envisage?

I am not party to timings of official announcements but from the project timeline I would expect something by the end of this calender year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.