Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaysus.

Only seems like a couple of months ago that Tyre firm were threatening to derail the project (!)...
The landscaping alone will lift this area immensely...I've every belief this will look breathtaking when completed on a balmy evening (imagine the helicopter TV shots on an evening's Champions league game), and that's without factoring in any developments on the collar site.
Right in the heart of the community and a hop and a skip from the city centre.

Big thanks for posting JRB.

380x203-1359618526-drbna.jpg

Thanks a million as usual jrb. Blimey, they've put a spurt on haven't they?

If the club don't name a stand in your honour, I think they should at least put a montage of your photos somewhere around or in the minihad, to show the progression time lines for future prosperity............or maybe an OBE for services rendered :-)

Once again thanks. Best thread on BM by a mile.

Seeing the glass go in just makes it all seem more real now, it's looking awesome already and I'm looking forward to it all being finished.
Like all Blues no longer in Manchester (and Blues who never have been) a great big thumbs up JRB for the work you've put in.

2emhcf8.gif

JRB pictures are great thanks for the updates
drove past today on the Ashton new road side. saw the cladding to the central building for the first time could not believe the size of the place. really taking shape now.

kippaxblue76 said:
Great pics JRB, do you know why the tubular cladding has changed colour from blue to grey ?

I don't know the answer to your question but the grey looks so much better than the blue.

Just imagine when the wider project including the collar site and beyond is completed, New Islington, Holt Town and other areas all with modern buildings and infrastructure.

Amazing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.