Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our big hitters should contact the club re this thread and the work JRB is doing and get him an invite to the site with access all areas.

Brilliant work JRB, whilst I was abroad in Australia your posts were brilliant - a picture tells a thousand words. I love this thread as I still believe the true global scale of investment and improvement to our football club has been below the peripheral of most of our fans until recently, and fans of other clubs will still realise the true effort of what is going on. The media have been quick to release news on a new Liverpool stadium, or Spuds stadium - our expansion has been talked about but the whole project has still had very little exposure and it is nice to gain an insight from this thread.

Do we know if it is one end of both as of yet? I think it has to be both ends even if demand may not be there as of yet. We have stepped up another level and given the choice between watching the rags v olympiakos or a free flowing city v barca I think we could have a tier full just for day trippers.

Looking back at the pictures showing the glass having been put in gives it a much better impression of the scale of the buildings. Compared to the bare steelwork & concrete it's starting to look immense. Notice I didn't say massive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.