Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting JRB always great to see the updates.

Im surprised they have started the grass seeding so early thought this would be done in the spring, I also note lots of the desso cabins about so they must be gearing up to start work soon. Incredible to think how 'nice' this looks now when not even finished in comparison to the hovel it was before. Hats off to the architects got to say it.

So little press or TV coverage of all this. In a way that's good - can't wait to see the look on away supporters' faces when they turn up next season and see it all completed.

Chancy Termites said:
So little press or TV coverage of all this. In a way that's good - can't wait to see the look on away supporters' faces when they turn up next season and see it all completed.

I agree, there will be so many of them staggered by what they see next season.

And hopefully the ground expansion will be under way by then too.

And then the collar site.

And then work elsewhere

And then more ground expansion.............

Thanks JRB a great selection of photographs,the workers on site must be Knackered, the speed of the transformation from a "Brown Site" to a thing of beauty.All the best for Christmas and the New Year.PS is the "grass" the Desso" woven grass,surely it wont be seeded.

fbloke said:
Chancy Termites said:

And then work elsewhere

And they will still spout their usual shit about how they can't wait until he gets bored and sells up

GXCity said:
fbloke said:
Chancy Termites said:

And then work elsewhere

And they will still spout their usual shit about how they can't wait until he gets bored and sells up

It makes it even more enjoyable for me when they do ;-)

fbloke said:
GXCity said:
fbloke said:

And then work elsewhere

It makes it even more enjoyable for me when they do ;-)

If I could laugh the laugh of an evil cartoon villain right now then I would. Muhhahhahhahaaaaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.