Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
S04 said:
gouldybob said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
If i recall correctly, the planning application for City Square especially, stated that it was only a temporary construction.......I'm sure the documents will be on here somewhere from a few years back.

The new North Stand will cover what is now the stage area and talking some of the ticket office people they are planning to relocate away from the building they are in now when the new Mini-had/Campus is complete. Wasn't there a mention somewhere about the retail being moved over their as well?

The removal of the Citystore would allow City Square to remain.

There are "commercial space" marked to the minihad.. might be that perhaps

lose to much match day revenue moving it over the road

If i recall correctly, the planning application for City Square especially, stated that it was only a temporary construction.......I'm sure the documents will be on here somewhere from a few years back.

No this was the old visitor centre that was expanded to become City@home moving the offices out of dark area of stadium, at the time it was stated that it would be a set number, can't remember exactly, of years Now we know that the whole HQ is moving into the mini stadium What is interesting is what will become of the City@home building maybe a City museum / visitor centre or ticket office

gouldybob said:

The new North Stand will cover what is now the stage area and talking some of the ticket office people they are planning to relocate away from the building they are in now when the new Mini-had/Campus is complete. Wasn't there a mention somewhere about the retail being moved over their as well?

The store is going nowhere

kramer said:

No this was the old visitor centre that was expanded to become City@home moving the offices out of dark area of stadium, at the time it was stated that it would be a set number, can't remember exactly, of years Now we know that the whole HQ is moving into the mini stadium What is interesting is what will become of the City@home building maybe a City museum / visitor centre or ticket office

Twas 5 years.

GXCity said:
gouldybob said:

I feel for you GXCity, 3 times you have said the store is staying insitu on the last 3 pages.
You must be like a volcano of Expansion knowledge ready to go off.
Certain posters on this thread appear to be ITK, you seem to be one of them.
Give us a nugget :)

I was just passing along Clayton lane and took this, the grass is growing well and the tent putting the artificial strands is on there. The central building is coming on very well.

doufex.jpg

The Ox said:
GXCity said:
gouldybob said:

I feel for you GXCity, 3 times you have said the store is staying insitu on the last 3 pages.
You must be like a volcano of Expansion knowledge ready to go off.
Certain posters on this thread appear to be ITK, you seem to be one of them.
Give us a nugget :)

It's my fault about the store and square, I read about it here;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.publicaccess.manchester.gov.uk/associateddocs/selecteddoc.aspx?104315-dsx-0004.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.publicaccess.manchester.gov. ... x-0004.pdf</a>

It seems to suggest the area around the ground will have to be altered if the ground is expanded beyond a certain size.

GXCity seems to be a fairly authorative voice regards stadium expansion so if he says the store/city square is not going anywhere, it's not going anywhere.

GX Blue said:
Surprising how a bit of grass makes a big difference.

Cant wait for JRBs pics on Monday.

Shame we cant get anymore aerial pictures anymore.

Too true GX Blue. I've been lucky enough to have done a few Golf Courses and it's such a great feeling when you see a year or two's work suddenly come to life before your eyes in a covering of lush green grass.

Sunday or Monday depending on the weather.

If the weather isn't good on either day, then the next best day weather wise.

Will also do the bridge and South Stand, as hoardings are now going up apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.