Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Mate of mine who was working at the campus said that pellegrini was there today having a walk round

is that you mr milner

Haha. I'm kind of hoping someone more in the know might elaborate as to why he was there or whether he visits often (just out of interest)

The Fat el Hombre said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Mate of mine who was working at the campus said that pellegrini was there today having a walk round

is that you mr milner

Haha. I'm kind of hoping someone more in the know might elaborate as to why he was there or whether he visits often (just out of interest)

He's a Civil Engineer, what do you think he's there for? He wasn't just brought in for his football knowledge

The Fat el Hombre said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

is that you mr milner

We trained at the ground as usual yesterday so he will have nipped over after that to see the progress.

The Fat el Hombre said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
is that you mr milner
Hoping to bump into the famous jrb.

Question.

Does anyone know or remember why the bridge design was changed?

Did we ever get to the bottom of it or is it still a mystery?

Thanks.

jrb said:
Question.

Does anyone know or remember why the bridge design was changed?

Did we ever get to the bottom of it or is it still a mystery?

Thanks.

I think in the previous design the bridge was too tall, they wanted a clear view of the stadium from the campus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.