Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those nerds who want to look at the supports ;)

16bblax.jpg

was wondering to myself earlier, when is the time right to replace the images of the title winning season around the ground? Surely there comes a point where we have to move on:(

mansour's tow ropes said:
was wondering to myself earlier, when is the time right to replace the images of the title winning season around the ground? Surely there comes a point where we have to move on:(
Huh ???

moggymoz said:
Huh ???

on the sides of the Etihad. Pictures from all the games in the 2011-12 season. When should we get rid of them?

moggymoz said:
Huh ???

on the sides of the Etihad. Pictures from all the games in the 2011-12 season. When should we get rid of them?
Yeah I know that, but I will say it again, Huh...

moggymoz said:
Huh ???

When we can replace them with photos from this years title win :)

^ we only put them up 12 months ago ffs! Nov 12! They pasted over people who've left anyway, so no harm in keeping them up til the expansion is done.

GXCity said:
moggymoz said:

When we can replace them with photos from this years title win :)
Which "hopefully" we will be emblazoning as one of the many montages on the outside of the stadiums South and North stand ;)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
In Sunday Mail today and stating if all goes well with the planning permission, work will start in Feb, what kind of work would they start during the season? .

see pg.39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.