Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost scared to ask this as I'm probably missing something obvious and that every City fan should know without asking, but what is the relevance of '911' in the 911 lounge. Can't think of anything to make the numbers meaningful. I've pretty much followed the thread continuously for a couple of years and I doubt I've missed much, but this seemed to come out of nowhere.

Did anyone else notice it on the OS?

It almost sneaked through unnoticed. ;-)

30 November 2013 19:30
Posted by MCFC

Manchester City today announces that fees paid to agents in the period 1st October 2012 and 30th September 2013 was £11,179,817.

danebanksheik said:
jrb said:

Manchester City today announces that fees paid to agents in the period 1st October 2012 and 30th September 2013 was £11,179,817.
dont think anyone spotted it

There's now an obligation on every PL club to publicise the amount they pay agents each year.

The statement is made because they have to and nobody really cares too much TBH

fbloke said:
danebanksheik said:
jrb said:

There's now an obligation on every PL club to publicise the amount they pay agents each year.

When I said "dont think anyone spotted it" what i really meant was "its all over the papers and we're getting a right slagging as usual" or should I just have said "dont think anyone spotted it ;-)" to back up jrb's ";-)".

Anyway, the newspaper comments sections are crawling with the usual rag infestation and holier than thou merchants, they will of course never appreciate the money spent on the development discussed in this brilliant thread.

off to the game . . . . .

danebanksheik said:
fbloke said:
danebanksheik said:

When I said "dont think anyone spotted it" what i really meant was "its all over the papers and we're getting a right slagging as usual" or should I just have said "dont think anyone spotted it ;-)" to back up jrb's ";-)".

Anyway, the newspaper comments sections are crawling with the usual rag infestation and holier than thou merchants, they will of course never appreciate the money spent on the development discussed in this brilliant thread.

off to the game . . . . .

You only pay fees when you buy players though so its no wonder united didnt pay much to agents.

dave_blue12 said:
Wtf have agents fees got to do with this thread !

Nothing TBH Dave, but it's a good day to bury bad news.;-)<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:08 pm --<br /><br />
dave_blue12 said:
Wtf have agents fees got to do with this thread !

Nothing TBH Dave, but it's a good day to bury bad news.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.