etihad now a double of old Trafford

uwerosler28

sat here in my seat at half time been hearing for weeks we need the south stand full of city today only one block of Fulham yet silence we here we're silence due to nerves not today we got a early goal fans around me not happy were "only" winning one nil , adverts on the big screen for half time baguettes ten minutes before half time for " only" 5.50 and a virtually empty stadium before kick off when a tribute paid to a fellow blue who tragically lost his life , a entirely soulless experience

uwerosler28 said:
sat here in my seat at half time been hearing for weeks we need the south stand full of city today only one block of Fulham yet silence we here we're silence due to nerves not today we got a early goal fans around me not happy were "only" winning one nil , adverts on the big screen for half time baguettes ten minutes before half time for " only" 5.50 and a virtually empty stadium before kick off when a tribute paid to a fellow blue who tragically lost his life , a entirely soulless experience
Don't go again if that's the case!

cant disagree with you, but thats what its like at most grounds in the country.

No standing, expensive tickets generally, changing demographic of fans- more middle class people

If tickets are cheaper in the league the atmosphere will be better

yeseye said:
uwerosler28 said:
season ticket already paid for

uwerosler28 said:

I am sure the comparison with Old Trafford will get you a number of responses so congratulations. As the above poster says if you do not like it vacate your ticket to someone who does. Many people would love the opportunity you have.

uwerosler28 said:
yeseye said:
uwerosler28 said:
I'd love to be there but have work commitments, I followed City since I was 6 (40now) and can't go much these days, so enjoy it and drink it in.

uwerosler28 said:
yeseye said:
uwerosler28 said:

I'll buy the remaining games of you bud.

I found this when I went to the Villa game in November.

First time I'd gone since 2009 (Arsenal game when ade scored that goal)

When we started winning I was expecting a great atmosphere but it was flat and boring.

Can't see what the solution is other than only letting people in who went to York.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.