etihad now a double of old Trafford

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dumpyfurball said:
Where do you sit, mate?

109. You?
My last six games at the Etihad this season have been: East Stand, Colin Bell, Colin Bell, North Stand, Colin Bell, South Stand.

I'm a bit of a nomad and I don't see that many half and half scarves on my travels round the Etihad. Perhaps next time I'm in 109 I'll change my view on this...

I don't see many in 109, it's mainly around the stadium befor I go in.

Dumpyfurball said:
Dumpyfurball said:
109. You?
My last six games at the Etihad this season have been: East Stand, Colin Bell, Colin Bell, North Stand, Colin Bell, South Stand.

I'm a bit of a nomad and I don't see that many half and half scarves on my travels round the Etihad. Perhaps next time I'm in 109 I'll change my view on this...

So the' half and half scarf brigade doubling' was merely a throwaway comment?

Dumpyfurball said:

No because its more and more I see. A few years back there wouldn't be any in sight.

Dumpyfurball said:
Dumpyfurball said:

No because its more and more I see. A few years back there wouldn't be any in sight.

they didn't sell them then

Dumpyfurball said:
I'm a SC holder but since winning the title the half and half scarf brigade has doubled. That picture floating around of those Asian fans celebrating Rooneys first is sickening. Those seats could of gone to genuine fans not people who turn up for a big game.

i agree that pic was sickening, but not the part about geniune fans not getting tickets, wherever they've been arsed to buy those tickets from 'genuine' fans could've got those tickets as well.
people that complain about not getting tickets in most cases haven't been arsed to orgranise themselves properly to get them in the first place.

example being a couple on here complaining about us returning tickets to arsenal with 'thats shocking, i'd of gone to that and now i can't', those tickets were on sale for them to buy, they just didn't bother.

CTID1974 said:
Dumpyfurball said:
I'm a SC holder but since winning the title the half and half scarf brigade has doubled. That picture floating around of those Asian fans celebrating Rooneys first is sickening. Those seats could of gone to genuine fans not people who turn up for a big game.

i agree that pic was sickening, but not the part about geniune fans not getting tickets, wherever they've been arsed to buy those tickets from 'genuine' fans could've got those tickets as well.
people that complain about not getting tickets in most cases haven't been arsed to orgranise themselves properly to get them in the first place.

example being a couple on here complaining about us returning tickets to arsenal with 'thats shocking, i'd of gone to that and now i can't', those tickets were on sale for them to buy, they just didn't bother.
city gave those seats away as part of a competition no fan could have bought them

uwerosler28 said:
CTID1974 said:
Dumpyfurball said:

city gave those seats away as part of a competition no fan could have bought them

all part of the club growing i guess, lets face it, over the years we've not sold out consistently.
i think the only people worried about the half and half scarf brigade are the people that didn't go that often anyway and are using them as an excuse for not going as they can't get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.