etihad now a double of old Trafford

mac said:
Start singing and cheering then

Spot on. Atmosphere's are self generated. Personally though I crave for an child free standing area where you can sing and swear without fear of young ears and anxious parents hearing you.

I feel the same, noticed it even more today As I hadn't been to a few games recently to due being banned (for persistently standing) and ill health....

ShowSec are killing the atmosphere in the blocks where I'd prefer to stand, and do, yet are constantly harassed by Showsec staff to sit down.
For those of you not in this area, this isn't just myself, I counted 4 fans evicted for standing today alone... this kills the atmosphere creating this sanitised atmosphere where everyone feels uncomfortable about singing for fear of standing out then being ejected.

Ironic or what: one of the key things the club market us for yet they try and kill it.

I have had enough, and if I'm stopped from relocating next season my SC will be cancelled and I will be replaced by some non mancunian tourist with no connection to the club or willingness to sing.

Ducado said:
How did you get a signal in the ground?
upgraded to 4g last week old phone never worked as where I am in block 101 is technically below ground level but this new one was spot on today

uwerosler28 said:
sat here in my seat at half time been hearing for weeks we need the south stand full of city today only one block of Fulham yet silence we here we're silence due to nerves not today we got a early goal fans around me not happy were "only" winning one nil , adverts on the big screen for half time baguettes ten minutes before half time for " only" 5.50 and a virtually empty stadium before kick off when a tribute paid to a fellow blue who tragically lost his life , a entirely soulless experience

Out of interest, what grade GCSE did you get at English language?
Just wondered like.

S04 said:
What kind of atmosphere did people expect against Fulham this wintry day?

To answer that question - the same atmosphere from when we played Fulham on a wintry day in 1999 ( 16th Jan ) and beat them 3-0. They had Keegan in charge and they were top of the league at the time

Was fine in block 109 considering it was a game against Fulham in the freezing cold.

I hope you're not one of those people who screams at everyone to sing up and then calls them boring bastards but never attempts to start up a song yourself....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.