etihad now a double of old Trafford

The_mace said:
I found this when I went to the Villa game in November.

First time I'd gone since 2009 (Arsenal game when ade scored that goal)

When we started winning I was expecting a great atmosphere but it was flat and boring.

Can't see what the solution is other than only letting people in who went to York.

The stadium only holds 47,000

What kind of atmosphere did people expect against Fulham this wintry day?

Don´t understand this attitude that "our" atmosphere will..no must!
Must be superior to other teams in a similar position even if it´s a meh opponent.

uwerosler28 said:
sat here in my seat at half time been hearing for weeks we need the south stand full of city today only one block of Fulham yet silence we here we're silence due to nerves not today we got a early goal fans around me not happy were "only" winning one nil , adverts on the big screen for half time baguettes ten minutes before half time for " only" 5.50 and a virtually empty stadium before kick off when a tribute paid to a fellow blue who tragically lost his life , a entirely soulless experience

I blame it on the pr1cks using the internet on their phones.

uwerosler28 said:
yeseye said:
uwerosler28 said:
sat here in my seat at half time been hearing for weeks we need the south stand full of city today only one block of Fulham yet silence we here we're silence due to nerves not today we got a early goal fans around me not happy were "only" winning one nil , adverts on the big screen for half time baguettes ten minutes before half time for " only" 5.50 and a virtually empty stadium before kick off when a tribute paid to a fellow blue who tragically lost his life , a entirely soulless experience
Don't go again if that's the case!
season ticket already paid for
Then slip it into the crack of your couch and watch the tv.

CTID1988 said:
The_mace said:
I found this when I went to the Villa game in November.

First time I'd gone since 2009 (Arsenal game when ade scored that goal)

When we started winning I was expecting a great atmosphere but it was flat and boring.

Can't see what the solution is other than only letting people in who went to York.

The stadium only holds 47,000

Very good

Why should he not go anymore just because he doesn't like the way our fan base is goin? He's obviuosly a life long city fan and thinks there are issues. Great fans you lot are that would just stop goin and supporting our team because you are disgruntled about something . The atmos is shockin at times but obviuosly many city fans think it isn't an issue . It baffles me because we can create a good atmos when we want so why do these same people choose to sit in silence for games such as today ? It ruins the match day experience . The day the singers stop goin and give their seats up for the flask brigade is the day our club loses its heart and soul and becomes another rag club.

yeseye said:
uwerosler28 said:
Don't go again if that's the case!

Nothing like a good debate with the OP. Agreed, It was like a library at times but credit the few who tried to start a few songs off. I think fans were confident of a result and just couldn't be bothered to sing so decided to do their cardboard cut out impression.

Lord Justice Taylor is to blame . It dose not matter who sits where , WE NEED STANDING BROUGHT BACK .
That man ruined the atmosphere at all grounds when we were made to fuckin sit down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.