etihad now a double of old Trafford

Dumpyfurball said:
He has a point in a way. I remember the days when the atmosphere was top notch for most games, now it's full of tourist and day trippers. Atmosphere has gone a little.

surely a gross generalisation 47000 seats 35 0r 36000 SC holders 0 -3000 away fans that leaves some 7 /8000 day trippers from Estonia ?

I know some guys who come from London and Leeds and North Wales all SC holders just because they don't talk like Frank Gallagher and try blag fags doesn't make them day trippers or tourists and to be honest the day tippers get more excited than the york away brigade

lets not mistake playing stand up sit down or smoking in the bogs to rile showsec as creating atmosphere

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dumpyfurball said:
He has a point in a way. I remember the days when the atmosphere was top notch for most games, now it's full of tourist and day trippers. Atmosphere has gone a little.
Must.....resist......urge....to....

go on let it all out you know you want to, anyway you can't be at the games as our ground is FULL of tourists and day trippers so why you bothered

stokes fire and fxxks off

I'm a SC holder but since winning the title the half and half scarf brigade has doubled. That picture floating around of those Asian fans celebrating Rooneys first is sickening. Those seats could of gone to genuine fans not people who turn up for a big game.

Dumpyfurball said:
I'm a SC holder but since winning the title the half and half scarf brigade has doubled. That picture floating around of those Asian fans celebrating Rooneys first is sickening. Those seats could of gone to genuine fans not people who turn up for a big game.

Where do you sit, mate?

109. You?

Dumpyfurball said:

I sit in 304 and there are a row of around 10 seats in front of me which are full of tourists every game. At the Derby there were predominantly Asian people in a group, all with big cameras....

A Lithuanian guy jumped up when the rapist scored and it nearly kicked off!

I complained to the club and actually got a phone call back to discuss the situation with a club official. They told me they sell batches to corporate entities and have no control over who is in those seats. They promised to raise the issue with their security people.

At the games since..... No change

Bluemanc100 said:
Dumpyfurball said:

I sit in 304 and there are a row of around 10 seats in front of me which are full of tourists every game. At the Derby there were predominantly Asian people in a group, all with big cameras....

A Lithuanian guy jumped up when the rapist scored and it nearly kicked off!

I complained to the club and actually got a phone call back to discuss the situation with a club official. They told me they sell batches to corporate entities and have no control over who is in those seats. They promised to raise the issue with their security people.

At the games since..... No change

This is what pisses me off.

Dumpyfurball said:
Dumpyfurball said:

Where do you sit, mate?

109. You?
My last six games at the Etihad this season have been: East Stand, Colin Bell, Colin Bell, North Stand, Colin Bell, South Stand.

I'm a bit of a nomad and I don't see that many half and half scarves on my travels round the Etihad. Perhaps next time I'm in 109 I'll change my view on this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.