Etihad sponsorship

I would think Amazon would be ruled out as a sponsor, if they continue to show PL games- but would be good for boiling piss.

Apple/google would be amazing, but I can’t think of anything like that they’ve done before.

IBM would be ok, ‘big blue’ as they are known.

It’s not like the old PL days when Sky had a stake in United...iirc

Sky had a stake in City

i would like if some american big company took us on. would piss off all these american owners of other clubs and also no one can then say its linked to uae.

amazon
apple
google
ibm

some one mega like that. amazon already have links with us with the first all or nothing documentary and with them now picking more and more tv games they might want to get involved.
On the other side of this, I wonder if companies like that would be put off sponsoring us because of the constant negative shite in the media and it will take the press 30 seconds to announce "APPLE FUND MURDERING OLIGARCHS IN MIDDLE EAST".

Shame about Etihad, we could do with a nice bumper deal but they wont be able to do that off the back of their finances surely.

On the other side of this, I wonder if companies like that would be put off sponsoring us because of the constant negative shite in the media and it will take the press 30 seconds to announce "APPLE FUND MURDERING OLIGARCHS IN MIDDLE EAST".

Shame about Etihad, we could do with a nice bumper deal but they wont be able to do that off the back of their finances surely.

if etihad does extend or increase their sponsorship despite billions in losses it will only open up der speigel and co and likes or tebias etc to criticise more saying see its not etihad sponsoring but sheikh funding it via them. however I hear etisalat must have posted more profits in lockdown more use of their telecom and internet? so etihad etisalat - potaito potaato

if etihad does extend or increase their sponsorship despite billions in losses it will only open up der speigel and co and likes or tebias etc to criticise more saying see its not etihad sponsoring but sheikh funding it via them. however I hear etisalat must have posted more profits in lockdown more use of their telecom and internet? so etihad etisalat - potaito potaato
Id just have a picture of Sheikh Mansour and his instagram tag. Personal sponsorship, 100m a year.

Etihad announced pandemic-impacted financial and operating results for 2020 with loss of US $1.70bil (was US $0.8bil loss in 2019) as revenues dipped 74%.
Etihad will come out of covid in better shape that a vast majority of airlines.

Restructured and still cash rich, they will prosper, unlike most airlines which are bankrupt or only surviving with government handouts.

And who is Arsenal's main sponsor as well as Real Madrid and AC Milan!

i would like if some american big company took us on. would piss off all these american owners of other clubs and also no one can then say its linked to uae.

amazon
apple
google
ibm

some one mega like that. amazon already have links with us with the first all or nothing documentary and with them now picking more and more tv games they might want to get involved.

The issue with that is you alienate customers both current and new just by association.

I refuse to buy any sharp products still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.