Eto'o bad news update

Agreed. However he made manager have a re think last year because of difficulties. For me if he comes to city fantastic if he doesn't we move on to the next target, it is not the end of the world FLBs.

bluearmy1974 said:
Well he said the 7th of june.
<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_agent_samuel_etorsquoo&prov=goal&type=lgns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=g ... &type=lgns</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.barcaloco.com/samuel-etoos-agent-and-begiristain-discuss-the-players-future-with-fc-barcelona/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barcaloco.com/samuel-etoos-a ... barcelona/</a>

if he doesn't we move on to the next target, it is not the end of the world FLBs.

Then what was the point of ruffling everyones feathers with this stupendous offer. Thought we had learned from the Kaka debicle.

The leak hasn't appeared at our end but from Barca, I think a lot of people were under impression maybe we had confidentiality clause but it is apparant we don't have. If we did we should have walked away the minute Joan Laporte opened his mouth with the stratospheric offer quote.

abu13 said:
i believe the reason we are so quiet about the deal is because it is stil being negotiated and is nowhere near being done yet, i'm sure the principle of the move is agreed and he would be happy to come to us. I think all this today is Eto;s agent trying so squeeze every last posssible penny.

Let me be clear, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ETO AT CITY.

BUT,

i don't believe his heart would be in it, and i agree that i have heard he can be very disruptive in the dressing room. at 28 years old we may get 3-4 years maximum from him.

much as i like the idea of Eto at my club i have to admit i am worried about the reality of him being here.

i think this is going to end in tears, WALK AWAY NOW MOVE ON TO OTHER TARGETS AND LETS DO IT WITH SOME DIGNITY IN TACT.

Whilst I agree in my heart with your comments re dignity I really think this is more about getting the big name player that will finally launch the club rather than the number of years we will get out of him etc. Get Eto'o and we can start to get pretty much anyone - unless we absolutely have to walk away then lets pay him whatever as this isn't about football its about image.

Rammyblues said:
The leak hasn't appeared at our end but from Barca, I think a lot of people were under impression maybe we had confidentiality clause but it is apparant we don't have. If we did we should have walked away the minute Joan Laporte opened his mouth with the stratospheric offer quote.

Maybe we have.

dannybcity said:
Rammyblues said:

Maybe we have.

Or maybe Eto has signed and it will all be released on Wednesday. ;)

Barca need the money for Villa.
Barca also want Eto out.

this makes our offer stratapheric.

if they wanted to keep him the offer would have kept quiet or described in some other term, STRATASPRERIC sounds like too good for us to decline and by the way Eto this is too good for you to turn down.

i still believe his so called agent is ry to take this piss, go back tonight and say here you go final offertake it or leave it, by all means think it over but any hint of a press conference and it's off

Bonol said:
if he doesn't we move on to the next target, it is not the end of the world FLBs.

Then what was the point of ruffling everyones feathers with this stupendous offer. Thought we had learned from the Kaka debicle.
Maybe the fans should start learning a few lessons?

So what if we fail? At least we tried. Would you rather we had not bothered with Robinho?

Players like Barry came to City because they know that we are ambitious. Tevez is reportedly considering us and Chelsea. No lose situation for me. If you're wealthy, you've got to use the money as a shortcut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.