Eto'o bad news update

marco said:
maine-road-ali said:
what concerns me is what about the desire to play for city. not heard much of that of all these so called superstars. its as if weve gotta blackmail to come.
that applies to any player,how many out of our squad would carry on playing if they had there wages axed 'i bet none' would you go to work for nothing

TBF I think the point Maine Road Ali was making is not about them playing for nothing... it's the difference between silly money (90-160k a week) and uttely obscene money (160-320k)

Frankly I think most people would be happy with a fraction of what even fringe squad players get... It's not like you can take it with you after all and there is only so much you can realistically spend.

miggs1234 said:
barca offering eto"o 2 yera contract
That contract has been on the table for 12months he wont sign it, 'cause they wont offer him enough. Its turning into a war of words between Eto'o s adviser and Barca. Eto'o has got them over a barrel, the only way out is to pay him the loyalty bonus and sell to us. If they dont their left with aplayer they cant afford to pay and dont get Villia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.