• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you mean it won't help me?

I've voted In. It's just that rather than understanding legitimate concerns, you are just running around calling everyone a racist.
Where have I said that? Who exactly have I called a racist?!

Be prepared to be told by swp that you bring nothing to the table. He is in an even bigger funk than usual.
No because he was making a valid point that I agreed with. He wasn't labelling half the population a racist moron.

As a Brexiter myself, it is now becoming clear that my absolute failure to grasp even the most basic economic realities has nothing to do with my decision. I am a rabid little Englander with a mortal fear of Johnny Turk roaming ever closer north, and a stonewall Racist to boot. Well I never....

It's very fair. But it still flys in the face of what swp is saying about Brexit's campaign being balanced. It just isn't.
I've never said the Brexit campaign was balanced.

I've said it would be better if the debate in here was.

philip-hammond-has-to-tell-the-remain-campaign-to-at-least-look-happy.png

As a Brexiter myself, it is now becoming clear that my absolute failure to grasp even the most basic economic realities has nothing to do with my decision. I am a rabid little Englander with a mortal fear of Johnny Turk roaming ever closer north, and a stonewall Racist to boot. Well I never....

There can be no other rational explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.