EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered how long it would take for the Remain campaign to start bringing out the racism card.

Last week it was only thick people who were voting out, now they're thick racists.

Nice campaigning.

The question time programme focuses on the weakness of that persons argument that week. So they attack remain on immigration and when leave are on it's essentially about the economy.

That's fair enough isn't it?
It's very fair. But it still flys in the face of what swp is saying about Brexit's campaign being balanced. It just isn't.

Hmmm. I think there is a chance but it would be rather stupid of the EU to do that. However, we do not know if they will be grown up and sensible about negotiating the way forward if we vote to leave. If the UK leaves, I expect there to be a great deal of concern within the EU that others will look to follow suit and that could influence how they deal with the UK.
They will make a point of being difficult to work with. They will show the rest of the EU that leaving them is unwise and pretty much make an example of us as a warning to other countries.

Sigh. I expect you agree with Gove that people have 'had enough of experts'. Shame, I thought you were the sensible type.

I am sensible.

I have no idea whether people have had enough of experts.

Feel free to educate me on which economists have a fantastic track record of accurate forecasts.

Christ, this is poisonous. I imagine Cameron wishes he hadn't started all this in the first place.

I'm fucking sure it is all they talk about. You only had to see QT last night. Cameron was asked about NOTHING else. And I am listening to business and economists with no axe to grind. Getting angry about it won't help you. And I'm equally convinced that just like the Gove/Johnson/Farage axis, it is you who brings nothing to the debate.
How do you mean it won't help me?

I've voted In. It's just that rather than understanding legitimate concerns, you are just running around calling everyone a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.