• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree

If you don't like what the Tories are doing/trying to do to worker's rights then you can vote them out - can't do that to the top men in the EU

I would also disagree with 'out' being 'hijacked by the far right'
Forage has definitely captured some attention, though. At least of late. That ugly immigration poster didn't help. I don't understand what he's saying about that either. On the one hand he says it's harmless and in the next breath he's on about it being bad timing. If there was nothing wrong with the poster, it wouldn't matter about timing issues.

Forage has definitely captured some attention, though. At least of late. That poster didn't help.

It could be argued that he played a big part in getting the referendum in the first place, he certainly didn't 'hijack' anything

It could be argued that he played a big part in getting the referendum in the first place, he certainly didn't 'hijack' anything
Do you think he's helping? As for playing a big part in getting the referrendum, it came about entirely as the result of a twenty year civil war in the Tory Party.

Forage has definitely captured some attention, though. At least of late. That ugly immigration poster didn't help. I don't understand what he's saying about that either. On the one hand he says it's harmless and in the next breath he's on about it being bad timing. If there was nothing wrong with the poster, it wouldn't matter about timing issues.

the man is a political opportunist - trying to play one side off against the other by claiming more than one truth - he's without doubt the nasty face of British politics

Do you think he's helping?

Helping the 'out' campaign? I have no idea, I want out but it has nothing to do with him - he's an easy target for the media though so may sway some who don't want to be associated with him to vote in. But those people should be able to think for themselves

Another expert for the Remain camp!

peter-mandelson-politician-quote-of-course-the-eu-is-not-going-to.jpg

The message from a stuck up food critic about the wonderful influence of European food on a country whose favorite dish is chicken tikka masala.
I think he was making a wider point than that, OB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.