Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1246485981.jpg

What at aa Gill?

Do you think aa Gill gives two shits about the people of Manchester?

Honestly there has been over 1000 pages of good debate on this thread and in the last 100 pages someone has come on here and started throwing rocks at everyone and yes that's you.
What I'm saying is I don't give a shit who wrote it. The message is everything in this instance.

Another example of launching personal attacks on the messenger to distract from the message.

because every Remain statement that is made that is too close to the truth for Brexit has to be shouted down - and if you can't rubbish the message you can rubbish the messenger - afterall 90% of all economists CAN be wrong if you listen to Brexit Pam.

I need to remind people that copying and pasting of copyright material is against the law and therefore not allowed under the Code of Conduct.

I've deleted the AA Gill article and any posts quoting it. I'll let it go this time but any future breaches of the CoC will result in at least a warning.

Hi Macca. Spot on, that.

I disagree

If you don't like what the Tories are doing/trying to do to worker's rights then you can vote them out - can't do that to the top men in the EU

I would also disagree with 'out' being 'hijacked by the far right'

This thread turned to shit pretty quickly. Probably good it will all be over soon and we can get back to the transfer forum.
Which mirrors the entire campaign. Emotions running high.

You're not even Gelsons dad, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.