EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
euro-crisis-greek_debt-ecb-eurozone-european_central_bank-printing_money-bron2360l.png

Rights available? ...just saying

And your endless tirade of cartoons is very tiresome

Even if we elect a Labour government? We can still do that but we have no choice on what direction the EU takes.

Do you honestly feel that a Tory government (and they will get even worse if BJ or Gove is PM) gives a shit? I don't. Without PR in this country we have no real democracy. Forget the EU for a moment, the PR question here has never really been addressed.

Anyone else noticed how we have new members signing up all the time and selecting to the 'in' vote in this poll?

I've been keeping an eye on it as the percentage in favour of 'out' has been gradually dropping: with lots of new votes for 'in', while the 'out' remained at 472 for days, i.e it wasn't existing members changing their mind.

Today is the first time we've had a small amount of extra 'out' votes.

It's all rather subversive.
haha i don't know what is more sad.

Do you honestly feel that a Tory government (and they will get even worse if BJ or Gove is PM) gives a shit? I don't. Without PR in this country we have no real democracy. Forget the EU for a moment, the PR question here has never really been addressed.
Short sighted of successive Labour governments not to introduce PR when they had the chance.

Sky news just reported that Nissan are taking legal action against vote" leave" for using the Nissan logo along with others companies, with the message "major employers have all said they'll stay in the UK whatever the result of the referendum......but Nissan have confirmed that they want the UK to stay in the EU and permission should have been requested to use their logo and if it was requested they wouldnt have been granted permission....This just shows the lies the "leave" campaign are trying to sell us....

A vote to stay in the EU is a vote to embolden the neoliberal, globalist hegemony.

It's a vote for the TTIP.

People need to look more broadly at the longterm picture, instead of fears of the immediacy with an outvote.

We'd have years to negotiate terms of an exit with an out vote, and a general election wouldn't be long incoming and would give us full control over our futures.

People need to look past their discomfort at aligning themselves with Farage, this is a much broader and longterm question. Besides, if you're not aligning yourself with Farage you're doing it with Geroge Osborne, Goldman Sachs and co.

Really pains me that this cognitive dissonance goes completely unrecognised in those who harbour it. People need to look past political binaries, and look at this as a much broader question of how we see the future of Britain over the longterm.

Nice to see you back but you do realise that British workers are the least protected in Europe and that many of the protections we have were in place long before the EU came along and were adopted by the EU. Equal pay, maternity rights, Health & Safety, anti-discrimination laws among others. Yes, it introduced things like the Working Time Directive but I wouldn't get work if I didn't sign an opt-out.

I've said before on here that one reason we're such an attractive investment destination is that it's so much easier to sack British workers and close factories than anywhere else in the EU.

The Working Time Directive is useless for a great many of us - pointless piece of legislation as far as I am concerned.

You are absolutely right about investment in UK. I am afraid that a lot of the rules protecting workers in Europe do no favours to business.

Sky news just reported that Nissan are taking legal action against vote" leave" for using the Nissan logo along with others companies, with the message "major employers have all said they'll stay in the UK whatever the result of the referendum......but Nissan have confirmed that they want the UK to stay in the EU and permission should have been requested to use their logo and if it was requested they wouldnt have been granted permission....This just shows the lies the "leave" campaign are trying to sell us....
Their lying masks are slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.