EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, is someone able to answer for me: which vote will give the best chance of keeping the NHS state funded and preventing privatisation/poor healthcare?

Or does it really come to that... poor healthcare vs. privatisation? Or will neither prevent privatisation?

If you vote remain it's up to the EU if you believe the Leave side or it will never be up for grabs if you believe the Remain side. If you vote Leave it's up to whoever gets elected.

I never believe politicians so I would rather take my chances with people I can vote out.

directly I suspect neither directly influence, however one of my drivers to vote in is the breakup of uk, Johnson as PM and perpetual Tory rule - which will spell the end of the NHS. But that is long term Tory rule and not brexit to that is the danger

You think if the Tories play with the NHS too much they will always get re-elected?

-record_unemployment-unemployment_figures-unemployment_level-european_union-euro_crisis-amrn458_low.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.