• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorism may yet determine the outcome of this vote
You think the British will kowtow to it or stand against it? If terrorism and fear is allowed to shape a vote this important then the British have lost whichever way they vote.

Terrorism may yet determine the outcome of this vote

The only way we get an out vote is if a large terrorist attack happens here in the next few months, it the only way I can see it happen, I personally want out but not at that price.

The only way we get an out vote is if a large terrorist attack happens here in the next few months, it the only way I can see it happen, I personally want out but not at that price.
It depends on who says what and how people act. A large terrorist attack can push people together as much as divide especially in the short run . It will also depend on whether any politicians too obviously try to gain and make capital out of people's deaths which either side could do. If the people feel manipulated in this way by either Dave or Boris it could effect things.

I also think it is in the British psyche or it always was not to let terrorists or whoever it is change their lives or ideals so I think some of the effects could be complicated.

I think if either side uses these attacks for gain they will harm themselves more than help themselves.

I don't know mate, say uncle Nigel starts using it, he will get bad press for it but in the secrecy of the ballot booth? It's like the general election not too many people openly support the tories but when no ones looking a big X appears next to Charles Willingham the third's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.