EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The open borders mantra will be the undoing of the EU as far as the uninformed are concerned. The failed neoliberal economics ideology are too far above their heads to be understood.
The other tripwire is the recent agreement to pay Erdogan of Turkey 3billion Euro /year to slow down the refugee flow to Europe. Along with this, a concession has been made to reduce visa restrictions for Turks into Europe. This 3 billion has no accountability attached and no doubt will be used to finance the Jihadist war in Syria. Erdogan is a confirmed Islamist and has assumed dictatorial powers in Turkey. he has Brussels by the short and curlies. What a mess and what a cover-up by the MSM. This will not end well ,for Europe or Erdogan.
The root cause of course is the pursuit of regime change by Washington and its European pooodles (sic) in Syria. Chalk up another disaster and chaos in Turkey,to the Empire of Chaos in Washington.
Events are beginning to spin out of control, economically and politically for the European Project. Add in the coming economic collapse in Ukraine and another flood of refugees heading for the safe havens of Europe. Too many good reasons to be OUT of the EU.

This. The out side will use this attack today to debunk the narrative that the EU is keeping us all safe.
Yes, they will, just as the in side would if something happened to strengthen their argument, sad but the way of the world
I'm afraid. Whether your for in or out, the islamist fruitcakes don't give a fuck, as long as their flag flies over Europe and a brutal theocracy is
installed ensuring no democracy whatsoever.

sorry Shilts, can you let us know how many generations back your ancestors have to have lived here before you become British enough for you and your ilk?
Well you can't be angle, Saxon, Viking or Norman or you are a robbing European bastard who owes me back my land!

sorry Shilts, can you let us know how many generations back your ancestors have to have lived here before you become British enough for you and your ilk?

Me and my ilk?, look at the thread fella, we were discussing the publics reaction not mine, and you call me an idiot?

Interesting I'm reading today that the French voters are wanting their own referendum and same happening in Germany as well on the back of the migrant crisis there. I think if we leave there will be a domino effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.