• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my vote was done and posted off today
I can tell you that the "out vote" in The Manchester voting area has two votes so far (me and the Missus)
I can now ignore all the last minute bullshit as I can't change my mind even if I wanted to. Always makes me laugh when politicians leave it till the last minute to make big promises etc as postal voters have already voted. This happened in the last general election as well, The EU referendum vote is already over for lots of us. I can never understand why the vast majority of the electorate don't choose postal voting.

Think this one might be a lot closer than some people think Last time I voted for the loosing side in a election was 1987

Last edited:
Just thinking about this logically, every single referendum result that has gone against the EU has either been a) ignored or b) put back to the people to 'think again'. I think we'd all agree that they couldn't simply ignore a leave vote because all hell would break loose. So what would the response of the EU be to potentially losing one of it's biggest net contributors, one of the biggest economies on the planet, and it's largest export market? Would it be a c'est la vie approach of well they've voted to leave so we respect the outcome, or do they enter in to serious negotiations to address the concerns of the Brits and accept that we don't see things the same way? I'd say past experience would suggest we'll be ask to think again, but this can't happen without major concessions and this time the British PM won't have to go around kissing the arse of the Polish president to get them, because he'll have a much stronger hand to play with the very real threat of Britain leaving the EU if he doesn't get what he wants.
This is my point too.
If you want out vote out.

If you want to stay in the EU but want it to change to meet the UK's needs then vote out.

If you were happy with the EU right now as it stands vote out.

If you are happy with the eu progressing towards ever greater federalism then vote in.

A second referendum has to be the likely outcome.

Tony Blair on BBC Andrew Marr is the most cringing performance I've seen for a long time. It now seems that he never wanted to join the failed single currency after all.

Last edited:
This is my point too.
If you want out vote out.

If you want to stay in the EU but want it to change to meet the UK's needs then vote out.

If you were happy with the EU right now as it stands vote out.

If you are happy with the eu progressing towards ever greater federalism then vote in.

A second referendum has to be the likely outcome.

Hoe does your 2nd one work?

Well my vote was done and posted off today
I can tell you that the "out vote" in The Manchester voting area has two votes so far (me and the Missus)
I can now ignore all the last minute bullshit as I can't change my mind even if I wanted to. Always makes me laugh when politicians leave it till the last minute to make big promises etc as postal voters have already voted. This happened in the last general election as well, The EU referendum vote is already over for lots of us. I can never understand why the vast majority of the electorate don't choose postal voting.

Think this one might be a lot closer than some people think Last time I voted for the loosing side in a election was 1987

Where abouts in Manc did you vote mate?

I'm voting out so no fecker can change my mind.

I think the "silent majority" will surprise a few. In public yeah we are diplomatic but in a private booth we want our borders back ! no more immigration or atleast more controlled on our terms. No free open borders.

Where abouts in Manc did you vote mate?

I'm voting out so no fecker can change my mind.

I think the "silent majority" will surprise a few. In public yeah we are diplomatic but in a private booth we want our borders back ! no more immigration or atleast more controlled on our terms. No free open borders.

make your mind up...

i think you're looking at the 3rd one. I'm on about the 'wanna stay in, want change, vote out' one.
If you want the EU to stay as is then you want to give them a fright if you want to roll things back but stay in still then you need to give them a fright.

You should only vote in if your rally want to allow the eu to be shaped by Germany and France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.