Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, do just that.

Leave.

May I ask why the change are launching a 3 billion pound fund to promote faster build of housing at margins far below those expected of developers in an effort to deliver the housing requirements.

What about the 300 pound Manchester housing fund?

You really haven't a clue mate about the scale of the housing problem - we cannot accommodate 30000 extra people a year. No matter where they are from.

Sorry f this has already been addressed but what happens to the 800,000 expats living in Soain if we vote brexit?

Leave.

May I ask why the change are launching a 3 billion pound fund to promote faster build of housing at margins far below those expected of developers in an effort to deliver the housing requirements.

What about the 300 pound Manchester housing fund?

You really haven't a clue mate about the scale of the housing problem - we cannot accommodate 30000 extra people a year. No matter where they are from.

I could quote an article from the Daily Mail supporting your argument or one from the Guardian that does not.

Which would you prefer?

I could quote an article from the Daily Mail supporting your argument or one from the Guardian that does not.

Which would you prefer?

I haven't quoted any paper. I speak from experience and know how hard the government are trying to get enough houses built. I really don't get your response again. You seem to speak in left wing riddles.

We are a relatively small country with 60 million people and a housing problem. We desperately need to stem immigration and increase supply of housing to enable people to get onto the property ladder sooner. One of the principle reasons people are having children later is because of the supply and demand issue with housing. Do you think that it is not an issue that the average first time buyer is now well into his 30s?

Sorry f this has already been addressed but what happens to the 800,000 expats living in Soain if we vote brexit?
Absolutely nothing. The Spanish aren't going to boot them all out when the vast majority are bringing money into the country and spending it there. The property market is already oversupplied and would collapse completely if nearly a million people upped sticks.

Ireland is far from thriving. We've painted a picture to seem like we are so the EU would give us top marks but we are in a terrible state behind the scenes. Homelessness is rife, crime is rife, health is a shambles, housing is a disaster, no infrastructure projects, utilities falling to bits. The EU forced us to save banks that should have gone to the wall. People can talk about the disaster that would have been the alternative but it'd have been far better for us. My faith in the EU is completely shot and I was a big supporter to begin with. I'd have Ireland out tomorrow if I had a choice even if it meant my job disappearing and having to find something else. In the long run it'd be better for my kids I believe. As it is they'll be paying back these debts and probably more to come a the EU fuck up more and more. The mainlanders will never understand Irish people or culture and they like us. They don't even like ye :-) so ye'll be fucked.

Please don't write anything like that on this forum as some posters will spend half an hour trying to

A) convince you that you have imagined your experience
B) convince you that you are not really here
C) you're a racist for suggesting the eu could ever impose such a scenario on a club member

This business about going into the unknown... There is some truth in it but I'd liken it to an unhappy marriage. Breaking up raises the spectre of financial worries and hardship but, if pushed hard enough, you have to take that step. And in many cases it works out for the best.
It's like breaking up with the mrs when your marriage is going reasonably well because the strange man down the pub has convinced you that if you do you'll get a hot intelligent millionaire babe within days

It's like breaking up with the mrs when your marriage is going reasonably well because the strange man down the pub has convinced you that if you do you'll get a hot intelligent millionaire babe within days

When you live thousands of miles away it is hard to tell how the marriage is going.

Absolutely nothing. The Spanish aren't going to boot them all out when the vast majority are bringing money into the country and spending it there. The property market is already oversupplied and would collapse completely if nearly a million people upped sticks.
The spaniards will cherry pick and keep those to their advantage as try to move those on who are not. But that could change if a more nationalist government got in , in parts of Spain it could be a very populist move, moving on Brits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.