EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not arguing against voting specifically, if people chose not to vote that is their problem but I am arguing that we have voted in a government on the premise of merely holding a referendum, any implementation afterwards is not up for discussion because no-one elected has considered it bar a minority of Brexiters.

I believe myself that leaving Europe is a constitutional change so large that we must have an election to decide upon a party best to lead us outside of Europe with a clear plan on how to do it. The Tories have not one single unified policy for Britain outside of Europe so how do they have a mandate to continue as the lead party, ESPECIALLY as they hold a position for us to stay in Europe. If they lose the referendum then the Tories have been effectively defeated on their own viewpoint so how can they continue with what becomes at stake.

As an example of how it isn't democratic - Nigel Farage wants to implement an Australian style points system, this is a guy who is not even an MP?! How does someone like him have a mandate to even talk about implementation. He of course can have an opinion but that opinion is swaying people to vote either way whilst it won't even be upto him anyway.
I can see your argument I agree with it in some ways I just don't see it as a necessity

tim-martin.jpg

So let's get this right... The EU bail out Ford an American, non EU country, to invest and create jobs in Turkey, currently a non-EU country, at the expense of employment in the UK an EU country. That doesn't sound right does it? Nice to see our £350m a week is being put to good use!

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10020...oan_to_boost_Turkey_factory___and_close_ours/

Anyone offer any reasonable and sensible explanation? I appreciate this was 2012 but still needs explaining, or was it to do with the building of a road from Ankara to Brussels?

Last edited:
So let's get this right... The EU bail out Ford an American, non EU country, to invest and create jobs in Turkey, currently a non-EU country, at the expense of employment the UK an EU country. That died nt sound right does it? Nice to see our £350m a week is being put to good use!

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10020...oan_to_boost_Turkey_factory___and_close_ours/

Anyone offer any reasonable and sensible explanation?

You need to fill in a t-45 notice and send it to the head of internal dofuckalls who will rip up your request for info...the end.
Probably charge you for their time ripping it up to.

You see the youtube video that irish MEP did, he showed what a complete load of shit it is and how even for him it is impossible to get basic info he needs.
Sinister and frustrating as fuck mate, a complete load of shit it is i can't wait to get out.

No wonder people such as Mandelson, Kinnock and Paton are screaming for us to stay in the EU.

Schauble has put extra pressure on them to speak out because he reckons the EU will have no obligation to continue to pay ex MEP's pensions if we vote Brexit.

Nice of them.

To be clear in case you haven't understood my comment I was not saying that it would take 10 years for a market to recover I was saying that if you lose 100m then at 9m a year it would take a decade to recover it.

That does assume firstly that the markets remain compressed and don't rebound and secondly that, the sellers money is not lost but those whose share values have dropped has been on paper at least and until and unless the shares rebound

If you know so much you know some of the scenarios that could come true and some of the risks being taken .
And I've voted in.

What I don't do is imply two things that aren't linked, are.

9bn per year has nothing to do with markets. It's what it costs UK Plc. The markets have as much to do with UK Plc paying 9bn per year as Sane costing you or I 50m euros.

It's perfectly acceptable to vote in and not make shit up to back your own point.

Any thoughts EB2?

Germany's largest bank predict Britain will outperform the EU if we vote to leave!

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...massive-uk-grown-brexit-bbc-remainers-silent/
Another 732 think the opposite, you know what I think.

Who in Deutsche bank ? according to Bloomberg the chairman has made a major speech Today and said it would be an absolute disaster

Are you sure this isn't just Breibart nonsense it is a hard right website that posts some occasional truths but also a huge lot of nonsense?

Last edited:
And I've voted in.

What I don't do is imply two things that aren't linked, are.

9bn per year has nothing to do with markets. It's what it costs UK Plc. The markets have as much to do with UK Plc paying 9bn per year as Sane costing you or I 50m euros.

It's perfectly acceptable to vote in and not make shit up to back your own point.
If I give up smoking to save 10 a week and then my wife gets a parking fine for 200 they are unrelated but in 20 weeks I will have saved enough to pay for the fine . Unrelated but not irellevant.

More interestingly for me what made you change in out and in.

Why are you still paying tax in the UK if you have move and lived overseas for a long while? Or are there nobresidencyband tax treaty rules in place between Qatar and the U.K.? Genuinely interested

Last edited:
Anyone brexit affiliated has their own agenda to fulfill. They are not looking out for you. Not that the Tories are, but look at the big picture. We're a tiny island that still maintains a fucking monarchy. With being a part of Europe we are stronger. Should have joined the Euro imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.