EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wales is looking to be massively leave which i'm suprised at tbh. Very interesting night
Will be ironic as Wales will suffer
You might expect some. It's been a nasty campaign this one, on both sides.

Fingers crossed it doesn't though.
of course especially tonight , it's what's happening in a month that matters. But either way everything now is going to be blamed on the side that win. If. Remain wins the White working class will feel even more disenfranchised and angry at a triumphal elite. If Brexit wins a huge % probably 80% of the people running the country will be on the losing side and still controlling all the levers. Neither is good especially for the left.

I know I am very lucky to be out of the firing line

How do you think it will change?
It won't change at all unless there's a revolution, sovereignty won't change, the 1% ruling everything won't change. A few people will be delighted but then all the problems that there are today will still exist (and that goes for in too so is not a pop at out).

Century long trends, demographics, under investment and the rich being rich will not change at all. It's the sad thing - it was a vote to change nothing , a vote to go backwards or do nothing in effect and neither is the answer .

Will be ironic as Wales will suffer

of course especially tonight , it's what's happening in a month that matters. But either way everything now is going to be blamed on the side that win. If. Remain wins the White working class will feel even more disenfranchised and angry at a triumphal elite. If Brexit wins a huge % probably 80% of the people running the country will be on the losing side and still controlling all the levers. Neither is good especially for the left.

I know I am very lucky to be out of the firing line
I work in a bar...in the City Centre...and I finish at 3am tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Wales is looking to be massively leave which i'm suprised at tbh. Very interesting night
I'm not, I've said since day one the Welsh vote will be to leave if my experiences were correct.... Much to EB2s disappointment no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.