EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I saying I don't want to be governed by London, my capital city, by telling France and Germany to fuck off?

London is the place pulling in all the fucking money. It's weird to say we don't want to be governed by London and about London bias when we'd be relying on it more than ever if we go independent.
Erm, Manchester? Leeds? London is old news. Time for that "Westminster money" to be PROPERLY distruibuted to other areas of the country. London has had it's day.

British politics is in for a very rough ride. iF and its a big IF Leave win, I would bet Cameron will have to quit within a month and a General Election withi 6-12 months. The Tory party will be irreparably damaged.
None of which is going to help jobs and lives sadly

They will always be angry win or lose. Sad to see a Britain it appears split 50:50 by age, race, education, area etc

Cool heads will be needed on both sides whichever way it sits and Hopefully no anger or triumphalism either way.

I voted Leave as I live in a reasonable prosperous area and I personally will be better off out. It puzzles me why people in the Valleys have voted to leave, it's proper fucked as it is, without EU money it is truly going to be left to rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.