EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck guys - I sincerely hope this doesn't go the way all the experts predict but I guess we will find out who is right .

Now the next fight starts the battle between the brexiters who want a renegotiated Europe and the Ukippers who want shot .

From deep in my heart I hope this doesn't pan out as I suspect and this will be a renegotiation and not the full stuffing and cranberry scenario.

Good luck guys - I sincerely hope this doesn't go the way all the experts predict but I guess we will find out who is right .

Now the next fight starts the battle between the brexiters who want a renegotiated Europe and the Ukippers who want shot .

From deep in my heart I hope this doesn't pan out as I suspect and this will be a renegotiation and not the full stuffing and cranberry scenario.
Thanks.

Caroline Lucas still pushing the scare stories. Will that stupid woman never learn. She lost. Change the fucking record!

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Socially it is exactly the same thing as is happening with Donald trump support, same frustrations , same snake oil salesmen and same demographics. We will all need to show a lot more respect to the US.

Being honest I feel deeply sad, it's like your favourite pet turkey just changed he calendar to December 25 and you have to stand by and watch .

Caroline Lucas still pushing the scare stories. Will that stupid woman never learn. She lost. Change the fucking record!
Glad it wasn't just me. Talked about this being a protest vote against the establishment and EU matters were secondary. And now Emily Thornberry doing the same. Treating the electorate with contempt.

Socially it is exactly the same thing as is happening with Donald trump support, same frustrations , same snake oil salesmen and same demographics. We will all need to show a lot more respect to the US.

Being honest I feel deeply sad, it's like your favourite pet turkey just changed he calendar to December 25 and you have to stand by and watch .

What the actual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.