EURO 2012: Day 2 Matchday thread !

Re: EURO 2012: Day 1 Matchday thread !

Id hardly call Cech world class anymore. That third goal went right through him. He lets in a lot of easy ones. Not been the same since he cracked his hed.

Feed-The-Goat said:
carlos92 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
In 2004 maybe, been on a downward spiral since mate.

Only Cech is what you would class as world class left in that team.

Shame really.

Nah all of them are looking very ropey mate.

First half they looked well out of it. That 2nd half goal gave them a bit of edge, but i still dont see the same as i did a few years back. They did lose a few very good players, and i dont see how they have replaced it mate.

True mate. There seems to be not much talent coming through at the moment. There only hope is when they play the Greeks on Tuesday.

Looking forward tomorrow's games.

Worst opening day to a big tournament I can remember, four poor teams but not to worry the real stuff starts tomorrow.

kiam06 said:
Worst opening day to a big tournament I can remember, four poor teams but not to worry the real stuff starts tomorrow.

The matches werent that bad though. Come one we have had far more boring games before on opening days and you cant say that Russia were poor.

arsenal fans must be pissed to watch arshavin play like he did.

kiam06 said:

You can't have seen many opening days mate, they're normally cagey, restrained and dull affairs. The Russia game was anything but.

The games on the opening day to World Cup 2010 were miles worse, a 1-1 draw between South Africa and Mexico which had about 3 shots on goal all game and a 0-0 between Uruguay and a really poor French team.

It took WC 2010 about a whole week to get going if I remember rightly.

Both matches were more entertaining than almost anything at the most recent god awful World Cup. Even Greece weren't as negative as usual.

kiam06 said:
This must be your first tournament. Did you only start watching international football last week.

lastmanback said:
kiam06 said:
This must be your first tournament. Did you only start watching international football last week.

He's on the WUM. I hope anyway.

If not what the hell did he want? Brazil 70's style football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.