EURO 2012: Day 2 Matchday thread !

Goo said:
Did Lee Dixon just say behind the front 4 Holland aren't that great a team? haha.

Bold claim and entitled to his opinion, but can't say I'd agree with him!

Redknapp saying the Dutch won't get out the group, now thats a bold statement

Niall2407 said:
Goo said:
Did Lee Dixon just say behind the front 4 Holland aren't that great a team? haha.

Bold claim and entitled to his opinion, but can't say I'd agree with him!

Redknapp saying the Dutch won't get out the group, now thats a bold statement

Haha yeah. Although I'd give that statement more credence as tournament football can be very unpredictable especially in a group like this one, but I know what you mean!

To say the team is average is pretty mind blowing though. Strange really as Dixon usually speaks a fair bit of sense usually in my opinion

Got a free £15 bet from bet 365 and stuck it on Holland to win this game. Hopefully some free money for me!

Re: EURO 2012: Day 1 Matchday thread !

lancs blue said:
FFS don't do one of those on the England cricket team! ;-)

Andrew Strauss - South African
Jonathan Trott - South African
Kevin Pietersen - South African
Eoin Morgan - Ireland
Owais Shah - Pakistan
Tim Ambrose - Australia

Decent top/middle order that!

TCIB said:
bluefandk said:
This could be embarressing :-(

You never know mate, that said i disagree with Dixon and honest Harry and think Holland look a strong squad.

Agreed.

Was it just me or was that pre match a bit... dull? It's a pretty big game in some respects, our first look at a team which have pretty good odds to win this tournament. Felt like they didn't really have enough to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.