EURO 2012: Day 3 Matchday thread

Re: Italy vs. Spain

Michael Owen
Wayne Rooney
Steven Gerrard
Adam Johnson
Ashley Young....
Even Francis "clip my own heel and go down" Lee.

English players never dive or cheat? OK.

davymcfc said:
adrianr said:
Perfect match for me would be Balo and Silva hat tricks, finish 3-3 draw, but I'm not greedy, so I'll settle for 2 goals a piece. More so for Balo though. Silva has already won the world cup and we know he can deliver, but knowing Balo's volatility a great or poor Euros could be the difference between a force or flop next season.
Imagine he has an outrageous euros and finishes top goal scorer. He will either come back to us full of confidence or his price tag would be hugely inflated.

Either or? I would guess having a storming Euros finishing top goal scorer would both fill you with confidence and inflate your price tag, no?

Challenger1978 said:
Zealot87 said:
Well, talking about the clubs we had and we still have some issues, but the justice working to solve it.
And do you really think that matchfixing isn't international and involves only Italy ?
If you try to stole, and the system catch you, the system works.
It's easy.So the Italian system is working, cause if you try to matchfix you go to jail.

Now, I love your country i love you as a people, but you're really not in the position to talk about "cheats" with National team.
We've always been a great team trought years, our player always fighted for the country, we made 6 WC finals, we won 4 cups, we gave to history of footbaal some of the greatest match of all time aganist Germans.
And you... what did you do in your history?You won a wc cup, and you stole it.In your country.

We won 4 fucking 2

Anyway your missing the point, Italy has had brilliant footballers and teams over the years. You didn't need to cheat to win you were that bloody good but you still cheated. That's why people got pissed of with Italy in the past as you don't need to bloody cheat.

Italy is not the only team that cheats either near enough every team is at now, England included. In fact Germany v Portugal last night sums up how fucking awful international football has become. Its not about skill, determination or tactics its about fucking acting and who can con the ref most convincingly most of the time.

But when we cheat with our national team ?
I agreed with you when you talked about clubs, but we're still working so hard to fix that problem.
Btw, just to end up the speech, you know that also if you won 4-2 the episode is referred to 3-2.

Back it, I am pretty concerned about Italy today.Spain is for shure stronger before kick-off, but never understimate azzurri's heart.... yes we can !

mcmanus said:
Touchy lot these Italians ;)

"Italians were a dirty cynical bunch of cheats, at both club and international level", That's the op...

It's not about to be touchy, it's about no-sense speech :D

dazdon said:
italian-football-dive-dive-dive_medium.jpg

[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sXg2tZ2d0uc/TVteyQHoPsI/AAAAAAAAAGs/rjBBck4cEyE/s1600/2006%2BItaly%2B1-1%2BFrance%2B%25285-3%2BPSO%2529.jpg[/bigimg]

I'm hoping Mario bags a couple. I think Italy could go far in this tournament. Who will Spain play up front? Torres?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.